By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - I have a question about Kim Possible, can you help ?

no theprof00
RolStoppable is right just like the wii which is aimed at the family just like kim possible

Around the Network

at least kimpossible has a decent intro music theme, it's quite catchy.
i always call that kind of music 'children techno' ;)

For Yu-Gi-Oh! The liscened CD sound track doesn't say "time for a dual" It says-
TIIIMMMEE TO DUEL! NOW WE GET SERRRIOIIOOUSS! TIME TO DUELL! SIGHTS SET ON PEGGA-SUSS! TIME TO DUEL! MUST BE DELERIOUS! YEAAAHHH YEAAAH YEAAAH YEAAAH YEAAAH YEAAAH YEAAH! NOWS THE TIME! NOWS THE TIME! OH, I WOUNDED YOU! DANNA DANNA! oH, i WOUNDED YOU! DANNA DANNA!

Its a great song, you should buy it.

How could you not like Kim Possible, it was the best cartoon Disney had.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

supermario128 said:
How could you not like Kim Possible, it was the best cartoon Disney had.

The weekenders and recess are by far the best cartoons on disney.

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!

Around the Network

The popularity of the show is all due Mr.Stoppable.

The show has a pretty deep Psychological message for those who are perceptive enough. Ive seen it deal with some pretty deep issues in our lives as well as the society.

"The accumulated filth of all their sex and murders will foam up about their waist and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"...

....and I'll look down and whisper  "no."  

- Rorschach

come on, Mighty Max and inspector gadget owns teh pants off of any of the cartoons mentioned in this thread so far.

Oh, and as far as Disney goes, Tale Spin, Darkwing Duck, Rescue Rangers, Gummi Bears, Aladdin, Goof Troop and even Gargoyles are going to keep Kim Possible from claiming top spot. It may make top 10, maybe even top 5, but it's just not going to top all of teh ones in that list.

Seppukuties is like LBP Lite, on crack. Play it already!

Currently wrapped up in: Half Life, Portal, and User Created Source Mods
Games I want: (Wii)Mario Kart, Okami, Bully, Conduit,  No More Heroes 2 (GC) Eternal Darkness, Killer7, (PS2) Ico, God of War1&2, Legacy of Kain: SR2&Defiance

My Prediction: Wii will be achieve 48% market share by the end of 2008, and will achieve 50% by the end of june of 09. Prediction Failed.

<- Click to see more of her

best of disney nominees ( series wise ) :
ducktales, darkwing duck ( oh i looooved it ), aladdin, gummibears
nothing beats that ( for me ) ever in terms of child friendly entertainment.
i even like zapping in today of sth of that is shown, i just can turn my brain off and enjoy the greatness and the love which was put in it.
kim possible looks quite uninspired compared to those

It's a fun show and one of the few kid shows adults can enjoy too.

I first saw it when my nana decided to would be fun to take all of her extended family on a Disney Cruise which was cool for all the Aunt's and Uncles and the cousins with young kids, but sucked for everyone 16-25 (I was 22 or so at the time).

I spent most of the time plastered because there really wasn't much else to do but I do remember being bored out of my mind and sober in my room with another cousin. The only channels you got were Disney channels and their was a Kim Possible marathon on.

We happened to catch the one with the trans-dimensional vortex inducer and the love affair started instantly with the show. We stayed in the room all day and watched Kim Possible.

If anything, Kim Possible kept my liver healthy a little longer. She really can do anything. :-p