By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Where are all the Arsenal fans?

The goomers were going on about how they beat Man Utd, but why arnt you guys out today? O yes I forgot, the Villians slapped you guys at home and you went crawling back under your rock. Kudos Villa, you deserve to be in the top 4.

Around the Network

Crying.. they are crying in the bathroom so they can't come online...

*Message sent from my iPhone cause I'm in the Bathroom*

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Arsenal lose 2-0 while United win 4-0. Go United.

Manchester United 2008-09 Season - Trophies & Records

Barclays Premier League 2008-09: 1st // UEFA Champions League 2008-09: Finals (Yet To Play) // FIFA Club World Cup: Winners // UEFA Super Cup: Runners-up // FA Cup: Semi-Finals // League (Carling) Cup: Winners // FA (Charity) Community Shield: Winners
Records: First British Team To Win FIFA Club World Cup, New Record for No. Of Consecutive Clean Sheets In Premier League, New English & British League Records for Minutes Without Conceding, New Record For Going Undeafeated In Champions League (25 games ongoing), First British Team To Beat FC Porto In Portugal, First Club To Defeat Arsenal At The Emirates In European Competition, First Team In English League Football History To Win 3 Titles Back To Back On Two Seperate Ocassions

i love it but you mancs are still eight points behind the mighty pool and you have city and villa next

it not who i am but what i do that defines me. you'll never walk alone you'll never walk alone walk on walk on.

Arsenal fans are not proud of being Arsenal fans when they are losing games. This season most of the Arsenal fans have been quiet because of scores like...

Hull city 2 - 1 arsenal
Stoke 2 - 1 arsenal
Aston villa 2 - arsenal

I was so happy Aston villa won, they are my favorite team. Things are good now, but I don't see them keeping it up because we have no consistency.

I would love to finish in the top four. But when you lose to Middlesbrough and win against arsenal within a week with the same team then consistency is out the window. I see that as why we wont qualify for Europe.

Although I am a pesimist so don't listen to me lol.

Around the Network

don't forget the 1-0 at the hands of Fulham. i got a season ticket at the cottage and with our support i can see why arsenal lost. we were so intimidating. lool

SSBB Code: 5327-2374-8112

MKWii Code : 3780-9266-6102

CoD WaW Code: 1376-1190-5157

Poor Arsenal.