By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Now is the time to buy a wii

I wouldnt be suprised if it breaks 1 M world wide, this reminds me of christmas last year

mM
Around the Network

No, it won't do 1 M WW this week for sure wait until december.

atma998 said:
No, it won't do 1 M WW this week for sure wait until december.

It likely won't break 1M this week (will be 850kish I'm thinking), but it should easily break 1M in the last week of November (ie Black Friday)

To Each Man, Responsibility

Sorry but don't care about the wii and his games, buying a wii for me is like buying a thing that i will never going to use after a month. I don't care about Mario or Zelda anymore since the SNES, got tired after killing Bowser or kopa at that time and Ganon in every games that they release, the same after the same again.

Unfortunately where I live there is not much Wiis in stock. They will be sold out by end of holiday season. My gamestop only has a couple of Wiis left. I will be planning to purchase a Wii in mid-2009 when I save up some money. Right now I am concentrating on getting good grades.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

Around the Network
leo-j said:
Ive seen wii's in stores, but not this many, and not at every retailer I go to, every online retailer has the wii in stock as well..

gamestop, bestbuy, circuitcity, amazon, you name it, they have it

I was amazed that my Walmart had Wii's on the shelf for hours before they sold out... and it was just 2.

This thread is missing a 3 month old mobile phone picture of some stacked Wii's

Nice to hear the situation is much better in the US now, it's been stocked adequately here in the UK since Spring, with only the odd single store sell out (which happens with most consoles at some point)

Nintendo should have done this last year! I bought my Wii £15 over RRP due it it being shipped from Germany!

My collection of guides on GameFAQs: Read them here

My latest guide on GameFAQs, for Little King's Story! Read it here 

fjburgos said:

Sorry but don't care about the wii and his games, buying a wii for me is like buying a thing that i will never going to use after a month. I don't care about Mario or Zelda anymore since the SNES, got tired after killing Bowser or kopa at that time and Ganon in every games that they release, the same after the same again.

lol and your point is....?

2.4m sales per month confirmed!