By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Wii could sell for over 15 years.

c0rd said:
atma998 said:

Why did you combine PS3 and X360? Also Wii Sports and Wii Play are bundled games. Wi Fit and Mario & Sonic are'nt compilation games. This is absolutely ridiculous. What are you trying to prove here? Try at least to be fair!

I combined the two because counting the multiplats twice isn't "fair" at all. Also, I don't see why combining the sales is all that unreasonable - they're the same game, after all. It also makes it easier to compare to.

Wii Sports may be bundled, but it would still be #1 if it weren't (at worst, it would be #2). If you discount Wii Play due to bundles, then take out Resistance and MGS4.

Mario & Sonic looks like a compilation of mini-games to me. I wouldn't normally throw Wii Fit in there, but you threw MGS4 and GTAIV into the shooter mix. At that point, I don't see calling Wii Fit a mini-game compilation a stretch, because technically it is.

I was trying to prove your viewpoint of "shooters sell on HD consoles" is as flawed as "only mini-games sell on the Wii." Note the Wii is my primary console - I just think you're being extremely biased.

Ok I got your point. But you got to admit that shooter games are the best selling games on HD while there isn't a particular type of game associated with the Wii (sorry you arguments about mini-games didn't convince me at all). Just take a look at the weekly charts. I'm just tired of PS360 fanboys who bash on Wii just because it sell more than their console of choice.  

Around the Network

Wow this thread has become epic in the two days my internet was unable to get on to VGChartz for some reason. How am I going to read all this?

EDIT: Not that epic after all.  Seems to just be much fewer posts per page probably due to the website problems

Biggest Pikmin Fan on VGChartz I was chosen by default due to voting irregularities

Super Smash Brawl Code 1762-4158-5677 Send me a message if you want to receive a beat down