By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - WOAH at IGN hands on of Sonic Unleashed

I hope the ps3 version ends up well... Or I might just get the..... the.... the..... PS2 version.....

4 ≈ One

Around the Network
Untouch said:
woopah said:
so far it seems like sega will make most of theirt money from wii games

No.

Every 5 year old with a wii is going to get this game because of the little blue bastard.

so if every 5 year old buys it there are some decent sales. then when u factor in all other ages of wii owers and it will probably sell quite well. The theres all the money they'd get from sonic and the black knight which includes the little blue bastatrd. i bet sonic was the main reason brawl sold well.

but being serious i was refering to their 2009 games. namely sonic and the black knight, bleach versus crusade, house of the dead overkill,  conduit and madworld. those should make sega a tidy profit

nintendo fanboy, but the good kind

proud soldier of nintopia

Sega should have focus in this version rather than on the nex gen one's.

ctk495 said:
Sega should have focus in this version rather than on the nex gen one's.

THEY ARE...

Though they spent more money on HD versions I could give you that...

end of core gaming days prediction:

E3 2006-The beginning of the end. Wii introduced

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2009/ICG_Tape_runs_out.jpg

yushire said:
After reading the posts now I understand why 3rd parties are afraid of developing major multiplat and exclusive titles on the Wii. OH NO the graphics isnt as good as the PS360 version NO BUY! >:|

OH NO there are no modes on the Wii version that isnt on the Ps360 its gimped I wont buy it! Even it can be worse, it could be a PSP/Ps2 port all over again and if the Wii version sell as much and exceed 3rd parties expectations they will reconsider to develop the Wii version more. But I guess it wont happen since you will not buy it right?

And now... UGH Sonic turned into a werehedgehog what did they to my Sonic and why the graphics isnt in par with HD versions I wont buy it! And Im not finished with Sonic and the Black Knight I mean did Sonic have a sword? LAME...

This personal biases will ruin the core fanbase on the Wii and Im not really surprised if quality core titles bombed its Wii core owner's fault anyway...

ummm, I'm not going to spend my money to try and get companies to support the wii. I'm going to spend it buying games I want. So having both a PS3 and a wii, if both versions of a game turn out well then I am definitely going to opt for the one with HD graphics, better physics, and more game modes. Why shouldn't I?

And if I was a wii only owner I'm not going to buy a severely gimped mediocre game in general, regardless of the message that it sends to companies. My 50 bucks isn't a vote of confidence, it's the purchase of a game I intend to play and hopefully will enjoy. And if I'm not going to enjoy it why would I spend my money on it?

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

Around the Network
The_vagabond7 said:
yushire said:
After reading the posts now I understand why 3rd parties are afraid of developing major multiplat and exclusive titles on the Wii. OH NO the graphics isnt as good as the PS360 version NO BUY! >:|

OH NO there are no modes on the Wii version that isnt on the Ps360 its gimped I wont buy it! Even it can be worse, it could be a PSP/Ps2 port all over again and if the Wii version sell as much and exceed 3rd parties expectations they will reconsider to develop the Wii version more. But I guess it wont happen since you will not buy it right?

And now... UGH Sonic turned into a werehedgehog what did they to my Sonic and why the graphics isnt in par with HD versions I wont buy it! And Im not finished with Sonic and the Black Knight I mean did Sonic have a sword? LAME...

This personal biases will ruin the core fanbase on the Wii and Im not really surprised if quality core titles bombed its Wii core owner's fault anyway...

ummm, I'm not going to spend my money to try and get companies to support the wii. I'm going to spend it buying games I want. So having both a PS3 and a wii, if both versions of a game turn out well then I am definitely going to opt for the one with HD graphics, better physics, and more game modes. Why shouldn't I?

And if I was a wii only owner I'm not going to buy a severely gimped mediocre game in general, regardless of the message that it sends to companies. My 50 bucks isn't a vote of confidence, it's the purchase of a game I intend to play and hopefully will enjoy. And if I'm not going to enjoy it why would I spend my money on it?

Ermh... Im posting about certain fanboys mostkly Ninty fanboys that keeps whining and bitching the lack of 3rd parties and core experience on the Wii, and keeps posting they will sell their Wii threads and AGAIN, keep comparing a Wii game to  PS360 when its multiplat like whats happening right now. This is Nintendo discussion after all, and Im posting this article to show that the Wii version will be on par with the PS360 counterparts even with less graphical detail, and at last, not a PS2 port like any other games on the Wii.

This is the Wii version after all, why certain fanboys keeps defending the PS360 versions and keeps comparing the Wii version really beats me.

This is IGN we're discussing about here, the ones that review a HD game always 9.0. Why you all suddenly especially HD console owners become defensive when they talk a negative remarks on a HD console game compared to the Wii? BEATS ME...

end of core gaming days prediction:

E3 2006-The beginning of the end. Wii introduced

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2009/ICG_Tape_runs_out.jpg