By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - How good are you at guitar hero??

I just wanted to know how good everyone is at Guitar Hero 

As for me i play on expert in all games for guitar.  I can't beat Through The Fire And Flames yet (The beggining always screws me over) but i can five star almost every song on expert.

Around the Network

I guess no one plays guitar hero on this site.

I do! i got 460k on TTFATF i 5*ed all songs on expert i was number what 9000 on leaderboards and i was 1200 on RB 2 before XBOX blew up, Umm, Yeah i pretty darn good haha i FC over 20 songs on GH3 and GS's over 3 quaters on RB

I suck, I don't own it, but whenever I play it at a friend's house I can barely hit 4 notes.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

I suck. My hands are too small and my brain can't seem to tell my fingers what to do quick enough.

Around the Network

I play Expert. I can get 5 stars, but 100%? Forget that!

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

I can play almost every song on hard and some on expert. I guess I'm okay at it.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

On guitar Hero On Tour.. my first time playing it I could play all the notes on Hard.. and this is me playing guitar Hero for the very first time.. I couldn't believe how well I have started.

Don't know if my violin lessons or Elite beat agents helped me boost my GH skills.

I'm on the last tier of expert on gh3. I will beat it once I'm done with school in December.Anyway I've been practicing tapping my finger on to the desk and my fingers are now pretty fast also I play real guitar.

I'm really good at Easy mode. Like...REALLY good.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.