By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

i never watched it i've watched Monday night Raw and smackdown but never this but reading u post makes me wish i had

Around the Network

I remember. Wrestling was actually entertaining back then for me....

4 ≈ One

Yeah I've seen videos on youtube.

mesoteto said:
those were crap i still remember captain Lou and Andre that was good times!!!!

No way. Hogan's heel turn was the greatest moment in wrestling history.  The fans were pelting him with garbage and everything. 

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Good times with NWO, I would also watch WCW.

Around the Network
amp316 said:
mesoteto said:

No way. Hogan's heel turn was the greatest moment in wrestling history.  The fans were pelting him with garbage and everything. 

i disagree back when these guys gave a crap about somethign other then shock value

i stil lremember teh cartoon and all its glory

\

ths was hen i believed in the heros that they were

hhahaahaha NWO! i though the title meant New World Order hahahah CONSPIRACY!!!!!

At the name of YESHUA, EVERY KNEE WILL BOW, of those who are in heaven and on earth and under the earth (Philippians 2:10)

I have the biggest Wishlist on VGchartz

amp316 said:
mesoteto said:

That or this...

I continue to assert that "Novus Ordo Seclorum" would have been a better stable than "New World Order." Anyways, I do remember the NWO. I remember when String defeated Hogan for the Title; it was an unforgettable moment.

I remember NWO. WCW was great, used to watch it all the time. I still watch wrestling, but it's not as good as it used to be.

please click  dragons and eggs