By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS3 chatpad officially coming in December.

PS3FB:"Sony's VP of Sales, Ian Jackson, confirmed to Joystiq that the PS3 keypad will make its way to retail in the beginning of December. The attachment connects to the top of the PS3 controller, giving users easy access to a very tiny keyboard. Unfortunately, amazon.com's listing of the device still shows a $50 price tag -- a price point which only 2% of you agreed with."

Well, hmmm....im just as lost as you with this one guys.

Around the Network

$50? I could just buy a normal, non-retarded keyboard.

But this way you can control and type at the same time.
Ah well, I figured it wouldn't be finished in November. $50 is pretty steep though.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

yeah 50 bucks is a lot for it, im pretty sure the price we be adjusted closer to release.

3DS FC: 4355-9313-6815

I'm fine using my awesome headset from the SOCOM: Confrontation bundle.....a USB keyboard on my lap, while playing WARHAWK..... until my roommate comes and asks to play.

Around the Network

bluetooth keyboard: $40. 

Mm, Mm...

to anybody who is going to say this thing looks awkward and uncomfortable

Pick up a ps3 controller, an area above the controller feels the best and makes the most sense. Just try pressing an imaginary keyboard below the controller, it hurts!

Yeah where do you put the wireless keyboard anywayz, on the floor? In your Lap? talk about ghe-tao (ghetto with emphasis)

No, just no, I'd rather buy that small nice keyboard for $130, It looks neat and handy.

^_^