By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Valkyria chronicles or LBP?

Valkyria Chronicles. There are a lot of replay value in the game. This game is filled with both quality and quantity. It is one of the best PS3 games out there. Personally, LBP didn't wow me. The story mode is a little boring, but level creator is pretty nice.

Around the Network

Valkyria Chronicles hands down. That is if you can only get one. Get both, but if you can only get one it's definitely VC.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

LBP is a great game, but Valkyria Chronicles is amazing! Support the old Sega!

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

VCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC go with Valkyria Chronicles

FINAL FANTASY VIII THE GREATEST GAME EVER

I love both games....but Valkyria has a chance of becoming a rarity. get it while you can.

CURRENTLY PLAYING:  Warframe, Witcher 2

Around the Network

I would get the RPG if I was you, Tao.

Valkyria Chronicles hands down :).

I'm going to have to vote for Valkyria Chronicles....

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

--OkeyDokey-- said:
LittleBigPlanet! Not that it matters now anyway... >_>

The full Valkyria Chronicles must be much better than the trial version, because that put me to sleep.

The trial version is basically the first skirmish with your characters way overleveled for the scenario.

As the game goes on it gets harder and they add more and more tricks and gameplay scenarios.

Like Mortars, Rockets that damage almost the entire field, Tanks roughly the size of that tank in GI Joe that worked as their headquarters.

If I were to push my agenda, then VC, since I have no doubts LBP will perform really well saleswise. VC on the other hand might not, so it needs all the sales it can get.

But if I were to recommend as a friend then LBP.
LBP encourages you to play with other people, invite friends/GF/family over, have fun playing together.
VC on the other hand encourages you to spend hours and hours alone. You can't play it when you have friends over.. unless you expect them to just watch.

Though, since I don't know how you're living your life right now, take my recommendation as a grain of salt. For all I know you might actually need some "Me" time with your hectic life and VC might be perfect for you.

On your last post though, you seem to be planning on getting both. ^_^

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags?