By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Yakuza 3 A new hope for PS3 : Official thread

"It did worse than 2 in Japan. I don't think it will be a big deal in NA."

Yakuza had a platinium edition not kenzan...

It will be released soon...
( 60% of sales come from platinium edition in the case of yakuza franchise)

Around the Network

but Yakusa 3 is not a new game different from the one released on PS3 (in Japan) this year ???

Time to Work !

libellule said:
but Yakusa 3 is not a new game different from the one released on PS3 (in Japan) this year ???

Yakuza 3 hasn't been released.  Kenzan has, which was a spin-off.

@Yakuzaice,

that is my point. thx.

Time to Work !

I actually have sealed copies of part 1 and 2 in my place.....I need to get to those, then will get 3.

Getting an XBOX One for me is like being in a bad relationship but staying together because we have kids. XBone we have 20000+ achievement points, 2+ years of XBL Gold and 20000+ MS points. I think its best we stay together if only for the MS points.

Nintendo Treehouse is what happens when a publisher is confident and proud of its games and doesn't need to show CGI lies for five minutes.

-Jim Sterling

Around the Network
arsenal009 said:
It did worse than 2 in Japan. I don't think it will be a big deal in NA.

It never came out in japan...your talking about the spin off...

mM
leo-j said:
arsenal009 said:

It never came out in japan...your talking about the spin off...

whoops  :p

Yakuzaice said:
arsenal009 said:

So what is it like in the future?

ROFL!!!

OT: Since when was hope lost???? Am quite happy with the sales of the system when I look at it's price and the competition. Once I get WKC, Killzone 2, GT5, God of War3 and InFamous next year [PS3 exclusives]

4 ≈ One

OK, so i just checked sales of 2 in NA. Only 30k ppl bought it. If u guys aren't buying it, why so much hype?

BTW, i checked out the trailer, pretty cool, kinda like GTA but i didn't see any vehicles, can u drive and bunch of diff. vehicles in the game?

I didn't play any of the previous games in the series but the TGS trailer has got me interested in the game(and the series).