By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I am now ranked 9 on Call of Duty Wii, Travis Touchedown has nothing on me

The others charts of this ganme WILL BE BIG I think this game will replaced MOH:H2 thank god! I used to love MOH: H2 but months later its the most mediocre game I've ever played. Not to flame MOH: H2 fans here but Wii deserve much better.

end of core gaming days prediction:

E3 2006-The beginning of the end. Wii introduced

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2009/ICG_Tape_runs_out.jpg

Around the Network

I used to love playing MOHH2 but I got too good at it haha. Couldn't find anyone that gave me a challenge. I mean I know that sounds very very self absorbed but its how I felt about it. That and I got a little bored with the lack of levels. Got tired of playing the same old levels all the time. But the game was fun.

Ehehehe, so you're still enjoying MOH: H2 eh? OH WELL different preferences. But still, Wii deserve much better MOH: H2 was a PSP port through and through, and after the games I've played so far right now the visuals of Wii games even the third parties are improved overtime. LOL and everyone here says most Wii games have PS2 graphics. I cant even stand to play MOH: H2 because of its poor graphics but thats just me and the hit detection is horrible even in singleplayer it takes full clip to kill an enemy what more on online. Im still keeping it for just my collection though...

end of core gaming days prediction:

E3 2006-The beginning of the end. Wii introduced

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2009/ICG_Tape_runs_out.jpg

Zucas said:
Haha and I don't care who the top dogs are on the leaderboard. I had a profession of owning the "top dogs" in the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 because most of them were noobs. However it's a little more difficult in COD5 considering the killing aspect is a lot easier. But I'm usually a quicker shot than most.

The girl's must love you man.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

wait until next month and we will see if you are close 8th place again, remember is just the begining

Around the Network

The one thing i found about CoD4 which would be pretty much the same for this game seeing as they play the exact same, is the lack of skill it takes to be decent at the game. 1 on 1 encounters it all depends who the lag is working for. And during larger team games, a simple Camp or nice tactical spot will allow you to rack up the kills. Toss a couple grenades in a game and that's another couple of kills no matter what.