By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I am now ranked 9 on Call of Duty Wii, Travis Touchedown has nothing on me

ECC said:
i will let you dream.

But every time I do I drop in the ranking :'( haha anyway why are you so upset?  I mean it could have just been a bad streak of games I mean we all get off our A games at times, I'll play you again later on this week after I'm done with doing the review on Call of Duty and have the other articles I'm writing done.  I may be online a few times in the next couple of days but I'm going to be busy so I'm not sure if I could set anything up.

But it's rather silly to get upset over a few losses, it's no big deal honestly >_>, I've had a 3 game losing streak that irritated me last night but I'm not going to talk trash about it... stuff happens haha.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Around the Network
MaxwellGT2000 said:

But it's rather silly to get upset over a few losses, it's no big deal honestly >_>, I've had a 3 game losing streak that irritated me last night but I'm not going to talk trash about it... stuff happens haha.

Woah.. hold on there, buddy. We're talking about online gaming, this is serious business. People in asia already died for this privilege (or because of it.. ).

So, long story short, go out there and kick some ass !

EPP said:
MaxwellGT2000 said:

Woah.. hold on there, buddy. We're talking about online gaming, this is serious business. People in asia already died for this privilege (or because of it.. ).

So, long story short, go out there and kick some ass !

And if you read I already have =P I think a few hundred people are already rueing (ruing?) my name by now, so I'll give them a break, but when they least expect it that's when my knife finds it's way into their spine.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

not upset and would gladly play again.

Damn, the game Is fun.
Actually I wanted to bash the game, but after roughly ~8 hours of playing offline and online, it's a pretty good experience on the Wii. In the first few missions you don't really see much of the Call of Duty 4 Engine.. character models seem to be a slight improvement over the COD 1 models.. but it really gets going with the missions of the red army. If everything explodes (the smoke is really nicely done) and dozens of soldiers clashing into each other, with some tanks mixed into the whole mess, it's an intense experience. The special effects are what gives this game the graphical edge on the Wii. Without all the fancy stuff it would look rather boring.
Online is nice too, not overwhelming, but more than just a lil' bonus feature.

Of course it has got it's flaws, for example the AI. But that's a fact in every version, I heard.

So, all in all.. looking forward to pwn you guys online :O

Around the Network

Haha I'm something like 2000 haha. Just cause I don't play it every second of the day. But usually I own pretty hard when I'm in the match. Pissing off some level 45s haha.

Haha and I don't care who the top dogs are on the leaderboard. I had a profession of owning the "top dogs" in the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 because most of them were noobs. However it's a little more difficult in COD5 considering the killing aspect is a lot easier. But I'm usually a quicker shot than most.

Hey is there anyway of seeing how many people are on the leaderboard???

too get an indication of sales?

like how the other ps3 thread doing?

Just curious thats all... want to see how the wii version sells.

p.s. should be getting the gameon nov 24th...yay cant wait!

Wii Friendcode - 6327 2612 7683 5724

feel free to add me whenever (just PM me to let me know)

Zucas said:
Haha and I don't care who the top dogs are on the leaderboard. I had a profession of owning the "top dogs" in the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 because most of them were noobs. However it's a little more difficult in COD5 considering the killing aspect is a lot easier. But I'm usually a quicker shot than most.

Oh my god your a beast in MoHH2! ANd if it takes 5 shots to die in CoD, and 20 to die in MoH, i dont want to play you in CoD :P

Congratz,is this Call Of Duty:World at War?