By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I am now ranked 9 on Call of Duty Wii, Travis Touchedown has nothing on me

congratz man, for someone who just got the game and to be ranked number 9 is impressive. remind me to never play you in that game.

3DS FC: 4355-9313-6815

Around the Network
yushire said:
Its funny that ECC and zzz was in top 6 and top 2, theyre always posting in gamefaqs. I wonder how many more are playing this game that are in gamefaqs...

ECC actually sucks he just plays a TON to earn his ranks.  Zzz is good, very good in fact I'm slightly better if you go by kills when we were on opposing sides, but together on the same team he bested my scores a few times, he's got good tactics but I kinda out witted him which was why I killed him more.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Hey Maxwell Wii has no games. ^_^

Congrats on your placing, if I was playing you'd be -1 whatever place I am of course =)

Yea I talk "ish" =P.

Seriously get number 1 so I can brag about someone else that I know over a forum board getting number 1 in a video game. ^_^

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D

dib8rman said:
Hey Maxwell Wii has no games. ^_^

Congrats on your placing, if I was playing you'd be -1 whatever place I am of course =)

Yea I talk "ish" =P.

Seriously get number 1 so I can brag about someone else that I know over a forum board getting number 1 in a video game. ^_^

I'm gaining day in and day out I mean between the making of this thread and now I'm already ranked 8 now.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

its too easy online on the Wii version.

Around the Network

Ha! My grandma is #8.

GLoRySoGLoRy said:
its too easy online on the Wii version.

So I'm guessing that people that already posted in here about not being ranked anywhere near the place I am... and why don't you put up or shut up, if it's too easy I assume you must have it yes?  *jigsaw voice* Let's play a game... of Call of Duty.

Uhm the place in the list doesn't mean how good you are but how much you have played it right?

konnichiwa said:
Ha! My grandma is #8.

Your Grandma must be pissed now =) and why would she go by Infamous8 @_@ does she have 8 skeletons in her closet?

MaxwellGT2000 said:
konnichiwa said:
Ha! My grandma is #8.

Your Grandma must be pissed now =) and why would she go by Infamous8 @_@ does she have 8 skeletons in her closet?

Yeah she said 'MaxwellGT is so gay!' =p.