By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I am now ranked 9 on Call of Duty Wii, Travis Touchedown has nothing on me

That's great! I'm 2000-something. This is my first online FPS, so I'm getting adjusted. Hey max, what control settings do you suggest? Any online tips also?

3DS FC: 1306 6473 7511

Nintendod Network ID: xsorenx

Add me for Pokemon, New Leaf, and Fire Emblem, Mario Kart 8.

Around the Network
yushire said:
So how many players played online? o:

routsounmanman said:
yushire said:
So how many players played online? o:

Really? D: LOL...

Anyway, I already can tell on hyperion's post on how many people are playing online this game will be definitely hit many times more than MOH: H2 definite buy for me.

And yeah, its funny that I've used to love MOH:H2  and IGN gives the game a 8.4 and COD: WAW lower oh how time flies heres the video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yvo3RbZ0CxI

Even Soldier Front a.k.a. Special Force have better graphics than this game and its free online game. Thats what Im playing online on my PC right now. We deserve much better thank goodness for Treyarch and HVS...

end of core gaming days prediction:

E3 2006-The beginning of the end. Wii introduced

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2009/ICG_Tape_runs_out.jpg

I will try to get this game too

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

You trying to make those of us that get our ASSES handed too us look bad?!

The Interweb is about overreaction, this is what makes it great!

...Imagine how boring the interweb would be if everyone thought logically?

Around the Network

That's cool man, congratz.
I used to be real competitive with the online rankings in games.

Just for fun I thought I'd see how my co-op rankings in Resistance matched up with others. 340 out of 90,000 ain't bad.

Then I looked at the top 10. I'm getting my arse kicked by someone with the name "somehomo".

I no longer look :(

Currently Playing:
Resistance 2 Co-op (anyone call for a Medic?)
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (PC)
F.E.A.R. (PC)

Currently Ignoring:
My 360 and Wii.

Very nice dude, I got the game on release day but I haven't had a chance to play yet. Hopefully Saturday!

Nice , now turn your aimbot off plz :)

Congrats on the high score maxwell, but i didn't notice what category it was for. Is it points or kills or something else?

I'm ranked 8th (update I just got 8th) on service record as well as 9th in wins.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000