By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Whats Wrong With This Picture

Can I have an Admin move this thread to Off Topic please.

You'll Figure it out.

PS4 Preordered - 06/11/2013 @09:30am

XBox One Preordered - 06/19/2013 @07:57pm

"I don't trust #XboxOne & #Kinect 2.0, it's always connected" as you tweet from your smartphone - irony 0_o

Around the Network

Red Ring of Death LOL

EDIT: Lets keep this thread going with more pictures if people can find some. I like these types of threads, they're interesting. :P

the 360 is upside down

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

thats why i dont shop there they dont know jack!!!

That's pretty damn stupid to accidentally have the console upside down... Either way, I still think the red RadioShack ring looks funnier, and a bit ironic.

Around the Network
wfz said:

Red Ring of Death LOL

I think you completely missed it...

And what's really funny about the picture isn't that it's just upside down, but it still has the hard drive on it.

"I don't trust #XboxOne & #Kinect 2.0, it's always connected" as you tweet from your smartphone - irony 0_o

^ hahaha got that one xD