By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Halo 3 recon 3-5 hours long-$30?

http://kotaku.com/5085270/halo-3-recon-is-3+5-hours-long-not-a-60-title

If it is $30 i will definitely pick this up!

Around the Network
toastboy44562 said:

http://kotaku.com/5085270/halo-3-recon-is-3+5-hours-long-not-a-60-title

If it is $30 i will definitely pick this up!

agreed.

Um.... people are already proclaiming this to be 360 huge title next year. I hope this isnt true.

Max King of the Wild said:
Um.... people are already proclaiming this to be 360 huge title next year. I hope this isnt true.

Huge selling it sure will be. I don't know how you could think otherwise. There will be other titles, they just haven't been announced yet. Give it time. The age of four years of anticipation for game releases seems to be coming to a close and I couldn't be happier.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

It would be nice if it's available on live too. One less disk to collect the dust afterwards.

Currently playing on PS3: God of War III

Currently playing on Xbox360: Final Fantasy XIII

Currently playing on NDS: Chrono Trigger

Around the Network
Onyxmeth said:

Huge selling it sure will be. I don't know how you could think otherwise. There will be other titles, they just haven't been announced yet. Give it time. The age of four years of anticipation for game releases seems to be coming to a close and I couldn't be happier.

Im sure it will sell well but this seems more like Ratchet and Clank QFB than a full length game

Onyxmeth said:

Im sure it will sell well but this seems more like Ratchet and Clank QFB than a full length game

That's exactly what it is, if Quest For Booty were available at retail and if the Ratchet and Clank series was 10x as popular as it is now. The point of it being "huge" is not with forum perception, but with sales. A lot of people on here are more anticipating games like Alan Wake and Star Ocean 4 over this.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

also if this is true i see now why ms bumped them off of e3

also if this is true i see now why ms bumped them off of e3

MS bumped them off because they didn't need the announcement. They were secure that the FF XIII announcement would put the attention on them. I don't agree with the Japan unveiling though. That was an error in judgement.

Hmmm.... sounds like a decent deal I guess...

4 ≈ One