By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Real Talk with Snake612: November 13, 2008

It is refreshing to have something like this once in a while to get away from the FANBOY Wars and go back to the games for a while. New VGChartz ideas.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Around the Network
Snake612 said:
Twesterm, made a good point about my thread and I will take it into consideration. Real Talk is going to be more about vgchartz and everything that goes on today in VGChartz.com. It will be less on games and more on the users.

Good to hear, and I'm looking forward to whatever ideas you come up with. Just one thing:

I'm not Twesterm.

But of course I, like everyone else, wants to be him, so...thanks?

The thread will be mostly centered around vgcartz users. I will be interviewing a vgchartz user every single week in my new segment "RealTalk Interview"

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

@snake cool ........also your real talk logo thing looks good

It was good, The interview part. I thought about doing that with mrstickball a while back ago. You could have warned people that there are going to be spoilers. The rest was meh, was just recycled news and stolen pictures. The logo is good though.

You also have tried to hype this thread all week with other threads. It screams, "LOVE ME"

Maybe people are also trying to ignore you. You have lost respect from some people on this board. Just this past week alone, with you bringing up topics and when it gets heated you ask a mod to close it.

This also brings up that list that you've created. With you creating a list you have just lost respect from all the other users who aren't on the list. ~_n

Just my thoughts.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
Around the Network

pbroy is right about those things.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Good thread SNake.. Like the more refined look.. Don't worry what Twesterm said about the pictures and IGN cause they are screenshots released for use as promotion by EPIC or any other developer.. If you were a professional reporter you could actually ask them to send them to you. You would get the media kit with lotsa HQ screenshots for Print & web purposes... next time try to keep them the same size so you'll get a cleaner look.. looking forward to the next one!

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

twesterm said:

I'll start with the good:

1. The interview was good since that was actually real

Now the bad:

1. Please wait longer than 6 minutes to bump your thread
  2. Proofreading is a good idea
  3. It would be a good idea when posting pics as your own to not steal them from IGN and covering up their watermark with yours.  They could actually nail you for that.
  4. When announcing your most anticipated games of 2009 try listing games confirmed for 2009 and not ones that don't even have a title yet.
  5. The parts that was actually original was interesting I guess but why post random pictures and pass them off as yours and then post the first 15 minutes of L4D that has already been posted *everywhere* else.
  6. When quoting me read the thread you quoted me in instead of just reading the title

Twes, the guy's 16 and this was a lobor of love.  Cut the man some slack.  Slack.  I always found that word funny........slack.

Looks very good!!

one question though whats a sniperroffle?

overall layout is very good, except the part with snake's thoughts

overall i rate it a 9.5 out of 10

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

I am trying to find out which vgchartz user I will be interviewing on the next real talk.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY