Good Job on the thread! Keep it Up!

Guitar Hero 3/ Smash Hits
Around the Network

I'll start with the good:

1. The interview was good since that was actually real

Now the bad:

1. Please wait longer than 6 minutes to bump your thread
  2. Proofreading is a good idea
  3. It would be a good idea when posting pics as your own to not steal them from IGN and covering up their watermark with yours.  They could actually nail you for that.
  4. When announcing your most anticipated games of 2009 try listing games confirmed for 2009 and not ones that don't even have a title yet.
  5. The parts that was actually original was interesting I guess but why post random pictures and pass them off as yours and then post the first 15 minutes of L4D that has already been posted *everywhere* else.
  6. When quoting me read the thread you quoted me in instead of just reading the title

I enjoyed it, Snake. Can't wait for the next one!!

Nice thread. I enjoyed that.

One letdown -

White Knight Chronicles isn't on your list?? :(

4 ≈ One

I hadn't seen that Left 4 Dead video before. Pretty impressive...

Oh, and good job overall. It's obvious you put a lot of effort into this. The only suggestion I have for the next edition is to try to relate things to this site a bit more; it's good as is, but it also feels like it can be posted in almost any gaming forum out there, you know?

Around the Network

hey this is much better than your old real talks good work dude....and about your top 15 games...i guess you plan on buying a wii in the future?

Real Talk was much more refined this time around and it was obvious A LOT of effort was put into it. There were a few kinks here and there (It happens, even to TheSource) and it was really well-made.

The "RealTalk" watermark is pretty cool, despite what twesterm says. It is just a forum post, not an image Snake612 took himself and has taken credit for. I could do the same thing and edit it in Microsoft Paint, I could do whatever I want.

This edition was really clean. Keep it up!

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

BTW, No More Heroes 2 IS coming in 2009.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

@Baddman, I'm thinking of purchasing a Wii next year. I missed playing Zelda and Mario games.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

Twesterm, made a good point about my thread and I will take it into consideration. Real Talk is going to be more about vgchartz and everything that goes on today in VGChartz.com. It will be less on games and more on the users.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY