By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Why do people make fun of video games?

There's a couple of bastards at my school who say video games are for little children!

Why do people talk shit like that?

Around the Network

Ignore them. They obviously have probelms with their self-esteem,thus they are trying to put themselves above gamers. If they are guys, they are lacking confidence in their "manliness.''

flames_of - "I think you're confusing Bush with Chuck Norris."

Wii: 80-85 Million end of 2009 (1.1.09)

flames_of said:
Ignore them. They obviously have probelms with their self-esteem,thus they are trying to put themselves above gamers. If they are guys, they are lacking confidence in their "manliness.''

Yeah probably...

Because they can't afford a PS3 and still play last gen PS2's and Gamecubes

Video gamers have always been stereotyped as kids, although more adults have been playing over the years.

www.tranmererovers.co.uk

Currently playing: Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks and Red Steel.

Wii Friend Codes:

Smash Bros Brawl- 5284 2865 3565

Mario Kart Wii- 0216 0932 4306

Mario Strikers Charged- 034471 707985

Send me a message if you have added me.

Around the Network

Because they are lazy... many people have to choose between drinking, sex, and video games. I do all three and don't sleep.

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

They're mad because they can't get married in most states. See! You gotta look at things from their point of view.

They are probably jocks or bullies. If they are jocks, ignore them/stop talking to them about video games and you will be fine. They may just be trying to get you to go away because they don't like gaming.

If they are bullies, try to get them disinterested in you by agreeing with them a few times and then avoiding them in a non-obvious fashion. If that doesn't work, have your friends rally against them. If you don't have enough friends to do that and its still a huge problem, you can file them for harrasment, but that should be a last resort.

Those type of people don't understand the meaning behing video games. Those kids in your school probably have never had any fun. Ignore them because they don't know what they are missing out on.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

Because they suck....

4 ≈ One