By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Who else is buying AC:CF

Lots of people are saying the game is going to flop or not sell that much.  I have to disagree but only time will tell.  I suppose I get sucked into games that you go around collecting things.  I also enjoyed the fishing and bug catching aspect of the game.  Sure it might not have change much but the formula of the game is pretty solid.  My only regret is selling my DS and games (including AC:WW) after I heard about being able to transfer your catalog.  I will purchase this game on day 1 and if anyone wants to kick it in my town which will be named Nintendo (the name of my town in the other 2 previous games) then hit me up.  Like it or not this game is going to sell big.

Around the Network

Not now but this Xmas.

Pixel Art can be fun.

I would like you to find me someone on this site who thinks it will not sell much.

Yeah I will pick it up. And I hope I enjoy it cause I haven't played a version of it yet.

I'm about to call My local gamestop to see if they are selling it now since I heard news that they are breaking the street release date. if not, then I guess next week.

and I can't believe the person who said it was going to flop. >_>

Around the Network

Well it won't flop because of Japan but I have no idea how this title will do in America and Europe. I mean AC on DS could have been a fluke in America and Europe. But whatev. Game is guaranteed to do well in Japan though.

As for me buying it... I really don't want to but I might... despite what I've said about AC in the past.

I will say I won't but I will >_> I can't stay away from it...

Former something....

I preordered it.

Definitely buying it. I've had it reserved for a couple of months.

I'm a fool for AC and my sister is also. haha.

TWRoO said:
I would like you to find me someone on this site who thinks it will not sell much.

Then tell me so I can make a bet with him

I won't get the game, I made the mistake of buying the DS version and didn't like it at all.