By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - MS predicts 25 million sold (through to customer) by end of November.

Your thread title is incorrect

it never says "sold to consumers" ANYWHERE

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

LOL:

"Later today, NPD is going to release October sales... and we expect these numbers will show that we continue to outsell [PS3] by a ratio of two to one."

Currently playing on PS3: God of War III

Currently playing on Xbox360: Final Fantasy XIII

Currently playing on NDS: Chrono Trigger

I wonder if she means hardware or software. Seeing that the whole talk was about hardware, I'd say that's what she was referring to but either way, NPD should be fun....

Shipments for the holiday season look to be healthy. Surpassing the original Xbox by a large margin.

She also states NPD today should show a 2 to 1 advantage for 360 over the PS3.

install base = shipped, we already went through with this last year with the PS3 powerpoint that said install base.

currently playing: Skyward Sword, Mario Sunshine, Xenoblade Chronicles X

Around the Network

Congrats to MS, the price drop is paying off. And they expect a huge beating of the ps3 from the NPD numbers. I cant wait.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

@DKII

oh then their just being arrogant..

@johsobas

exactly my point....I don't even knoe why there is a big debate everytime..

darthdevidem01 said:
Your thread title is incorrect

it never says "sold to consumers" ANYWHERE

You seem angry.

Anyways, read it again, I'm not going to argue semantics with you. It's in plain english.

@freebird4

no it isn;t

"Mount says that by the end of this month, Microsoft predicts Xbox 360's global installed base will reach 25 million units, surpassing that of the first Xbox."

Same thing happened last year with ps3 as a previous person mentioned. where it had said "install base" it had obviously meant shipped.

The article doesn't specify through to consumers anywhere....if CAPS means I am angry then you are wrong...I use a LOT of CAPS..just like that