By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

No, I don't think it would work that well with my asthma! Other than that, I do think cigarettes smell pretty horrible.

Oh yeah, and remember children, drugs r bad

Around the Network

"remember children, don´t buy drugs. Become a rock star, and they will give it to you for free" :D

+1 to anyone who names the movie.

www.jamesvandermemes.com

Nope. I find it disgusting, especially when girls smoke. In all honesty it makes me angry and the sound of a lighter can tick me off..yep.

Edit

@marciosmg

love actually

Switch Friend Code - 3664 - 9964 - 9777

Smash Ultimate Alias - Happy Lion

Mains: Donkey Kong, King K. Rool, Diddy Kong

No.

No, but not because I don't want to be killed or anything like that (if I cared about that, I'd exercise a lot, and I don't), but just 'cause I'm not paying for them, there's no need to spend money in cigs when I can use it for other thing s that probably will give me more pleasure

Around the Network
zexen_lowe said:
No, but not because I don't want to be killed or anything like that (if I cared about that, I'd exercise a lot, and I don't), but just 'cause I'm not paying for them, there's no need to spend money in cigs when I can use it for other thing s that probably will give me more pleasure

...like hookers. n_n

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
Simulacrum said:

I smoke Smart,LM,Malboro,all red.

Have been smoking about 3 years,had 1 year break because of football and girlfriend.

Can't think better way to chat with friends,and dam its cool to just put my PSP to play Cowboy bebob - Call Me Call Me song,go some great place and smoke,while thinking all stuff in your life.

Do you smoke?

One of the coolest basslines ever!

I smoke, but I plan on quitting soon. It just costs too damn much.

Switch: SW-5066-1525-5130

XBL: GratuitousFREEK

nope, never have done never will, i hate the smell

Smoking doesn't make you look very attractive, it ages your skin prematurely. Plus if you want to be a singer, smoking is a definite NO!!

www.tranmererovers.co.uk

Currently playing: Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks and Red Steel.

Wii Friend Codes:

Smash Bros Brawl- 5284 2865 3565

Mario Kart Wii- 0216 0932 4306

Mario Strikers Charged- 034471 707985

Send me a message if you have added me.

Moongoddess256 said:
Snesboy said:
I don't like smoking but I like the fact that people buy them. That is taxes right there! It's practically a stupid tax.

I buy cigs in New Hampshire. While there is a tax on them there, its extremely low.

Now I know where to buy cigs if I ever feel the need to start the habit. lol