By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Call of Duty WaW

I played it last night too... yeah its COD4.

My Halo run and gun game gets no points in this game...instead its sniping and turtling/camping that wins.

Around the Network

The weapons become better as you rank up like CoD4, making the Kill-Death ratio less as you move up in rank.

When you first start the guns really suck, they just feel unresponsive at times, but as you move along they get much better.

PS4 Preordered - 06/11/2013 @09:30am

XBox One Preordered - 06/19/2013 @07:57pm

"I don't trust #XboxOne & #Kinect 2.0, it's always connected" as you tweet from your smartphone - irony 0_o

sega4life said:

The weapons become better as you rank up like CoD4, making the Kill-Death ratio less as you move up in rank.

When you first start the guns really suck, they just feel unresponsive at times, but as you move along they get much better.

I always found that very fair and enjoyable for the new player...

disolitude said:
sega4life said:

I always found that very fair and enjoyable for the new player...

I couldn't agree more.

PS4 Preordered - 06/11/2013 @09:30am

XBox One Preordered - 06/19/2013 @07:57pm

"I don't trust #XboxOne & #Kinect 2.0, it's always connected" as you tweet from your smartphone - irony 0_o

i got to lvl 8 in one sitting its damn fun, i just ignore the graphic nature of the ww2 bases. I got about 20knife kills because people just camp lol.

My play style fits well with this game, sneaking around fast, quick gunning. the maps are varied with lots of places to hide.

Its funny seeing people post saying they hate CoD.WaW because its based on ww2. yet they say CoD 4 is the best thing since sliced bread. wake up they are both games and both involve killing. CoD WaW is an awesome game, it takes CoD4 mechanics and adds more to it. if you dont like WW2 style of art in WaW then fairenough i respect that opinion dont go toting that you think its politically incorrect blah blah blah. Play games have fun just be glad its a game.

I love knifing the dogs when they come chasing, i killed 5-6 of them in the same spot as they jumped towards me. at the end there was a pile of dead attack dogs and i was having a good laugh.

Owner of PS3, Wii, Xbox360, NDS, PSP - Feel Free to add me on PSN or XBL :)

Around the Network

@ kowenicki

didnt know u can check stats like that lol, ill have to have a look lol.

there is a special edition exclusive from game.co.uk which gets u 1 week of double exp and a good gun to start off with. good for those who dont have a lot of time to play games like me but at £55 the last time i checked. but i didnt buy it since thats just a rip off.

I was playing this last night on Wii.

Totally awesome! Finally a great online FPS for Wii (no offensive MoH:H2 fans)

@Kowenicki yeah i did add you, kinda new to the xbox live and stats and stuff been busy just plowing through the great games that have been released. itll take me a while to get my achievements since i dont have many days off work.

Why do people like this so much? I think its terribly boring. Are the console versions heaps better, perhaps? (Playing the PC version, can't be arsed to play more than an hour or so at a time, it gets real tedious real fast imo).

im thinking of buying this, i have a feeling asda r gonna sell it for 27.99 like they did with cod4..........its a steel at that price, its gotten some negative reviews compared to cod4..........but fans of cod know what to expect..........i think cod5 will do very well on ps3 and 360

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...