By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Square-Enix says FFCC: The Crystal Bearers not cancelled, official statement tomorrow

Hopfully this will come out soon.
Trestres do you always bash the Third Party Wii games?

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Around the Network

Id highly doubt it being moved platforms, as only GC owners knew the prior game in the series. While not impossible, it just wouldn't be logical.

trestres said:
Lol, let's wait until tomorrow, because not being cancelled doesn't mean it isn't being moved to another platform or being remade a more casual game, like a party or multiplat DS/Wii game.

Well, 1 more day until nothing obviously. It will be May 2007 all over again, that means a guy comes out, shows the same 5 second gameplay vid and tells us the game is being made.
Then next year at TGS, people wondering where the game is.

Wait, DS/Wii multiplats are doomed to be "casual"?

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS

Hehe, how many "Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: The Crystal Bearers is not canceled!" threads are going to pop up until the game comes out. They appear about every 3-6 months.

Tag: Hawk - Reluctant Dark Messiah (provided by fkusumot)

yushire said:
DANG and I thought it was cancelled. I never care for SE anyway and I want them to just develop DS games, ports, remakes and spin offs.

Are you saying that you just want them to develop games for the DS, the only Nintendo Console, and HD Consoles. Or are you saying that you want them to develop for the DS only which is not going to happen since they've already developed games for the Xbox 360 and one game for the PS3.

If Nintendo is successful at the moment, it’s because they are good, and I cannot blame them for that. What we should do is try to be just as good.----Laurent Benadiba

Around the Network

I love that music in the trailer.

This makes me happy =D. i always hoped that it wasnt canceled but i was starting to lose faith after basically a year without any info.

Switch Friend Code - 3664 - 9964 - 9777

Smash Ultimate Alias - Happy Lion

Mains: Donkey Kong, King K. Rool, Diddy Kong

I wonder if EGM is being strategic to spread those rumours. It basically forces Square to reveal something.

My collection of guides on GameFAQs: Read them here

My latest guide on GameFAQs, for Little King's Story! Read it here 

trestres said:
Lol, let's wait until tomorrow, because not being cancelled doesn't mean it isn't being moved to another platform or being remade a more casual game, like a party or multiplat DS/Wii game.

Well, 1 more day until nothing obviously. It will be May 2007 all over again, that means a guy comes out, shows the same 5 second gameplay vid and tells us the game is being made.
Then next year at TGS, people wondering where the game is.

Well Crystal Chronicles is only for Nintendo consoles if i remember correctly, there's something like a contract between Square and Nintendo.. not sure where i read it though.

How do the Wii owners feel about this?