By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - DS/Ubisoft Commercial i just witnessed...ugh

I just watched a Futureshop Christmas commercial and it had a Dad buying DS games for his kids. I cannot remember exactly how it went, but the Father was having trouble and the Sales girl said something about having great Ubisoft casual games for his kids, to which the dad replied "so more then just games for the Hardcore gamers like me, har har har" (the dad looked 40 - 45) The commercial then proceeded to show the boxart to a few casual "gems" from Ubisoft.

It was so corny and lame and the "Harcore Gamer" Dad was so unbelievable, I almost broke out laughing.

Around the Network

thats casual commercials for you... :/

Stats87 said:

I just watched a Futureshop Christmas commercial and it had a Dad buying DS games for his kids. I cannot remember exactly how it went, but the Father was having trouble and the Sales girl said something about having great Ubisoft casual games for his kids, to which the dad replied "so more then just games for the Hardcore gamers like me, har har har" (the dad looked 40 - 45) The commercial then proceeded to show the boxart to a few casual "gems" from Ubisoft.

It was so corny and lame and the "Harcore Gamer" Dad was so unbelievable, I almost broke out laughing.

Futurshop ads suck. On their website, you can choose if you're knowledgeable in tech or not and if you say you're not, they suggest you a Wii. If you say you know a lot, they suggest a PS360.

How many cups of darkness have I drank over the years? Even I don't know...

O man, then he said something like "What about the Weegee?" or something like that? Yea, that commercial was just plain embarassing.

I just saw two kids jumping into their DS saving virtal animals. It was "Petz rescue" I think or something like that...

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."