By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Elimination Game - Franchises

How about a worst game ever list? The the point being to keep the game you hate the most ON the list and get rid of the one you like? That will be refreshing :D

Around the Network

I can't believe how popular this thread became in one week. It's crazy. I can proudly boast that I posted early on the first day it was up.

Add me on Xbox Live: TopCat8

@mibu
Nah, that way we wont be able to see the shameless bias that was on display here

"The accumulated filth of all their sex and murders will foam up about their waist and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"...

....and I'll look down and whisper  "no."  

- Rorschach

I thought it was an ok idea :(

You can even have a voting prelim on which craptastic game can make the grade of being on the initial list, I can picture the flame war now:

How dare you put X game on the list when Y isn't? Y is so much worst than X, put it on or prepare to suffer my Flame of Doom(TM)!!

Using metacritc (lol) X is 60 and 60 is NOT crap! Y is only 59 and should be in the list!

etc etc..

@ Rol-Kim
You forgot Wii Music, that game has so much hate going into it that it would have spawned a Daemon Prince easily if we're in Warhammer.

RolStoppable said:
mibuokami said:

@ Rol-Kim
You forgot Wii Music, that game has so much hate going into it that it would have spawned a Daemon Prince easily if we're in Warhammer.

Now that the game didn't have big sales, a lot of the hatred for it might be gone.

But its a Miyamoto game! Imagine all those time and effort put into developing this game that could have been spent elsewhere? I think there could be a valid case of extreme resentment right there!

Around the Network

So what we could do is gather about 30-40 of the best games of all times, and pick the worst out of them.
That should bring out the haters inside us

"The accumulated filth of all their sex and murders will foam up about their waist and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"...

....and I'll look down and whisper  "no."  

- Rorschach

And title them 'the worst of the best'. Just make sure to include as many meh shooters there as possible.

BringBackChrono said:
So what we could do is gather about 30-40 of the best games of all times, and pick the worst out of them.
That should bring out the haters inside us

Maybe it could be the 40 best selling games of all time...

Damnit, I knew Zelda would win. I should have voted it down as soon as possible.

Final-Fan said:

I eliminated Pikmin?  [edit:  I did not, unless my math was wrong and I killed an innocent franchise.  Is that what you're saying, thetonestarr?]

Ah, no. You're right. I mentioned the wrong starting-point. I remembered you marking it as eliminated around where I started, but yeah; looking back, you were just correcting the votes.

I'll go ahead and start a "most hated franchise" one. I'll use the exact same list, just adding a few, following similar rules. Stay tuned. =)

SW-5120-1900-6153