By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Halo 3 Recon info in December's Game Informer

http://www.gameinformer.com/News/Story/200811/N08.1112.1620.35074.htm
I didn't even think we would hear new info this year, now we get 10 pages of info and screenshots.

Edit: You'll be able to unlock recon armor and the game will be 3-6 hours and it's not a $60 game

Around the Network

I have to get that mag!

I wanna see screenshots, isnt it sapposed to be realistic looking?

Wow--never thought Game Informer would actually have anything interesting.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

Is Halo 3 Recon a stand-alone full-priced game or some expansion pack?

Around the Network

It's a stand-alone game (sold on its' own disc), but it's still being termed an expansion pack. The price is still unknown--assumed to be about $40.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

Depending on how they market this and how long it is, this will probably be another 3 plus million first week seller. I know I'll be in line!

Will wait for info to be posted online... buying magazines is almost pointless now.

PAINTRAINWooWoo said:
I wanna see screenshots, isnt it sapposed to be realistic looking?

I believe they said it will follow Halo 3's graohical style.  The gameplay is said to be more realistic though, but that isn't saying much given that Halo 3 gameplay is far from realistic.

How do I get this mag ???!!!

It could indeed generates massive sales...

Evan Wells (Uncharted 2): I think the differences that you see between any two games has much more to do with the developer than whether it’s on the Xbox or PS3.