By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - EGM that crystal bearers may very well be cancelled

so is there any new info or is it just because we haven't heard from it in so long? If so that's no more reason than before to believe it.

currently playing: Skyward Sword, Mario Sunshine, Xenoblade Chronicles X

Around the Network
woopah said:
wth you talking about rol? FFXIII isnt coming to wii. there are making FFXIII Party, a mimgame collection based in the FF XIII universe.

I remember they also said that for holiday 2009 they would be making FF VII 2 exclusively for wii. as they believe only old grandads play the wii they are setting the game many years in the future. '' SE have made the bold decision to have cloud as an 80 year old so the player has someone to relate to. This makes the game much more imersive so we dont have to rely on our PS1 graphics''

Komani is bringing a watered down version of MGS4 to wii for the same reason

Wait a second there buddy. Everybody knows that only soccer moms and little kids play the wii......where are you getting all this grandpa stuff? Get your facts straight.

OT: Well this sucks (if true, of course). I was looking forward to this since it was announced. Oh well, time to focus on other RPG's (again, if it's true).

I highly doubt it was canceled. SE knows RPGS do great in Japan, and whats the king console there (and i mean console, not handheld i.e. DS)? Its the Wii. I'm sure after (and if) MH3 for the Wii does great, SE will begin to release more info. The Wii needs to prove 3rd party games (and not party games) do well on the Wii userbase.

Nintendo knows ppl want FF:CC on the Wii. SE knows this as well....
They wouldnt just cancel this game like that.

err, at least i hope they dont

:/

Proud member of the Fierce Fox Force.

"I strike spurs onto my Wii controller. And against Sony and MS I fling myself,
unvanquished and unyielding. 'O Wii!!!"

-The Nintendian Philosophy

I told you people, but you kept on telling me how this game was going to be revived at TGS 06, TGS 07, TGS 08, Jump Festa 08. Now postponed until TGS 09 I guess.

You need to look more deeply into things, SE hates the Wii and they rather go out of business before developing for it, I believe the Wii is their new quick cash in platform. DS ports and the future travelling, hotel and wine guides and catalogs are what they are cooking for the Wii.

Same with Konami, those companies have already sealed their destiny: bankrupcy and many happy people celebrating.

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

trestres said:
I told you people, but you kept on telling me how this game was going to be revived at TGS 06, TGS 07, TGS 08, Jump Festa 08. Now postponed until TGS 09 I guess.

You need to look more deeply into things, SE hates the Wii and they rather go out of business before developing for it, I believe the Wii is their new quick cash in platform. DS ports and the future travelling, hotel and wine guides and catalogs are what they are cooking for the Wii.

Same with Konami, those companies have already sealed their destiny: bankrupcy and many happy people celebrating.

They are waiting for you in the other thread just like some were waiting for me at one point...

How many cups of darkness have I drank over the years? Even I don't know...

Around the Network
noname2200 said:
Must be nice to get paid to make up stuff. Wish I had that job. Oh, wait, that's the description of my future career. Nevermind...

Oh come on. Quartermann has gotten things right before.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Cancelling the game would be a big mistake.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

I predicted this way before EGM did, I should be getting the credit =)

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

It's just a rumor guys. Until there's an official confirmation, I'm taking this with a grain of salt.

there are plenty of good looking rpg's coming to the wii next year, am i the only one that could care less about one small rpg that was never that big to begin with.

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99