By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Advance Wars: Dual Strike, because you want to play an awesome DS game.

so where are you exactly in the game stof

Around the Network

Not far. About 11 hours of play time, and in the campaign I just played the level full of oozies where you team up with Hawk and Lash.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Yes, Advance Wars: Dual Strike is a great game, one of the very best of DS titles right now.

I have no idea why NOA discontinued this title but now American gamers have to pay premium to get this one. It's discontinued probably due to the poor sales in the states. The situation in the US is a bit strange because it's still being sold in Japan regularly.

It's sad to see a great game like this goes unappreciated. The truth is good games don't always sell well. The same thing seems to be happening in Japan for a puzzle title called Suujin Taisen, an innovative wifi puzzle game with massive replayability, yet its sales has been low. I hope buzz on the internet will help these unfortunate titles receive better recognition.

No, it's not going to stop  'Til you wise up
No, it's not going to stop  So just ... give up
- Aimee Mann

Great game, I got it for my niece and nephew when it came out. I started playing this year since they don't play it anymore. I started from scratch and logged 200+ hours. But only have just over 150 medals... too hard to get all 300

Haven't played it for the past couple of months tho. Stuck on lvl 22 of hard...