By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Famitsu: The Last Remnant Scores 38/40, upto 80 hours long

yeah, found my problem :) **(after heading to calapaleis, you shall return to Athlum, in the centre of this first street stands a guard, talk to him, he guides you another time back to David.)**

@piggychan: yeah, the barkeeper sounds really gay =/

but now i have another question: how do i get those nameless idiots for my team? i can only buy "teamleaders" (or how theyre called) at the guilds house.... right now i have three leaders in one team..

---
and i would like to now about the framerate after installing too. (i need an HDD for my 360..)

I'm a Foreigner, and as such, i am grateful for everyone pointing out any mistakes in my english posted above - only this way i'll be able to improve. thank you!

Around the Network

Sounds like a good buy.

4 ≈ One

mrstickball said:
Mr_Tee_ said:
oh forgot to ask did you try HDD install using NXE? are the framerate texture pop issues still there?

I can answer this via reading other posts concerning TLR:

Installing on the HDD does not fix the framerate, texture pops, and the like. However, it does help them a decent bit, as it did with Lost Odyssey or Mass Effect (both UE3 RPGs).

Oh hey - that makes me think - This is now the 3rd RPG made with UE3!

Ah well as long as it plays good, framerate and texture pop shouldnt pose a major problem for this rpg. if it were a shooter that would be another matter.

Owner of PS3, Wii, Xbox360, NDS, PSP - Feel Free to add me on PSN or XBL :)

I'll see if i can do any capturing and upload it onto youtube in the next few hours..

EDIT

ok quick vid of TLR running on NXE HDD install. Sorry this isn't a true representation because when you got more characters and enemies onscreen the framerate chugs but I only have one save file and its from this save point..

hey guys, need help:

how should i do my groups? i can take up to 15 soldiers now, and i have 3 groups with 5 members, but there are always more enemygroups than allied groups... suxx.
(im on the second base around Koenigsdorf (is it called Koenigsdorf in the english versions too?) now, but the boss kills me everytime...this a**hole hits with around 2,5k after some time.. and my best group has 3k life.)

and is it possible to get more soldiers on your teams, or is 15 the maximum?

I'm a Foreigner, and as such, i am grateful for everyone pointing out any mistakes in my english posted above - only this way i'll be able to improve. thank you!