By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Shouldn't we have a TheSource fan club?

TheSource kicks ass and has a nice ass to boot. Not enough appreciation for him on these boards.

Around the Network

No, and you should stick to threads praising everything that is me (just kidding, theSource rocks).

twesterm is the best mod in this site, but thesource > mods.. so..

no one wants a TheSource fan club? sad day in the history of vgchartz.

bugrimmar said:
no one wants a TheSource fan club? sad day in the history of vgchartz.

Sure, sign me up!

TheSource, woohoo! =D

Around the Network

I thought we did have a The Souce Fan Club? I'm pretty sure that little place called VGChartz is The Source's fan club. ioi too. twesterm a little bit. I get 1% fan clubness that I have to play king of the hill with the other mods and admins to retain.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

TheSource deserves his own fan club for sure. His write-ups on numbers are rather professional. His Christmas sales projections is a great example.

onyxmeth

lol those guys are always around when it goes about praising mods

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Get me a T-shirt with his sexy face on it and I'm in!!

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!)