By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Whose getting Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of a New World tomorrow?

I'm hoping they'll have it late tonight at Wal Mart.. (got SMG that way)  but I'm seriously hyped up about this game when you consider the lack of substantive titles for the Wii lately (especially RPGs!)

What do you guys think it will sell first week in NA? I'm hoping for 150k.

Around the Network

Soriku, of course. I'd wager a 100k first week, 500k total.

routsounmanman said:
Soriku, of course. I'd wager a 100k first week, 500k total.

You beat me to it... when I saw the title I though "Soriku!"... and you.. =/

I am even though I can't start a RPG before the end of the school semester.

How many cups of darkness have I drank over the years? Even I don't know...

I was really considering buying this game, but the previews I've read got me skeptical. It depends on the reviews this game and CoD5 get. I'll base my decision on reviews and gamefootage. Maybe I should buy both...But I need Animal Crossing and Chrono Trigger--that's too much money.

3DS FC: 1306 6473 7511

Nintendod Network ID: xsorenx

Add me for Pokemon, New Leaf, and Fire Emblem, Mario Kart 8.

Around the Network

my cousin is going to pick it up for me for christmas, but she's buying it saturday :)

Me! =D

I've had it reserved since the long days of summer.

giev euro release plx

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

poor me, i'll have to wait till EU release, if it's too late like most Namco games in EU, i'll most probably use FreeLoader!!

the game will rock, it has done well in Japan, let's hope it does well in USA, it can be a million seller if it has legs!

Wii console: 0595 8808 5698 2709
Super Smash Bros Brawl: 1161 1357 5188

Mario Kart Wii: 1633 4506 4319

PES 2008: 1633 5820 0347

DragonBall Z BT 3: 3823 9760 9484

Pokemon Battle Revolution: 3480 2645 9186
Feel free to add me, and sent me a pm with your Friend Code!!

Leni said:
poor me, i'll have to wait till EU release, if it's too late like most Namco games in EU, i'll most probably use FreeLoader!!

the game will rock, it has done well in Japan, let's hope it does well in USA, it can be a million seller if it has legs!

Then godspeed... as far as I can remember, no Tales game beside Symphonia sold over a million... knowing that this one is a spinoff... I don't see a million.