By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - which GOW is better

makingmusic476 said:
psrock said:
makingmusic476 said:

I absolutely loved God of War I/II, and I'll let you know my verdict after the first current gen version of God of War is released.

thank you.

People talk about epic, big, badass for Gears, please try God of war.

Tell me about it.  Remember when first viewing the Steeds of Time?  Or fighting the Colossus of Rhodes?

My jaw broke, i couldnt believe the PS2 was capable of such stunning graphics. It just amazing. Now can you imagine what they will do with the PS3 version. Its my # 1 game for this Gen. I cannot wait.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
Around the Network
psrock said:
makingmusic476 said:
psrock said:
makingmusic476 said:

I absolutely loved God of War I/II, and I'll let you know my verdict after the first current gen version of God of War is released.

thank you.

People talk about epic, big, badass for Gears, please try God of war.

Tell me about it.  Remember when first viewing the Steeds of Time?  Or fighting the Colossus of Rhodes?

My jaw broke, i couldnt believe the PS2 was capable of such stunning graphics. It just amazing. Now can you imagine what they will do with the PS3 version. Its my # 1 game for this Gen. I cannot wait.

It's up there for me, right behind Zelda Wii and Trico.  Seeing as those haven't been announced yet, I guess it's my #1.  :P

As for the graphics:

(copy & pasted from the other thread)

I've been studying the CGI trailer, and I honestly think the game will look very close to that. The water at the beginning and the close up of Kratos' eyes are obviously not possible, but everything else is. Even the impressive cliff scene looks possible, because the area in the furthest distance is actually 2D (it's kind've hard to tell).

Look at it this way, the game will be using an engine even more advanced than Killzone 2's, while cramming all the detail of that engine into smaller environments with a guided camera.