By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - which GOW is better

i have gears of war on PC it is a good game but i like god of war better.

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434
Around the Network

God of War is nothing special. The gameplay is meh, it has quick time events, the level design is boring, it has unlimited wave fights, and the puzzles are just bad.

Even with all that it isn't a bad game, but it's nothing fantastic either.

So Gears is the better game.

twesterm said:
God of War is nothing special. The gameplay is meh, it has quick time events, the level design is boring, it has unlimited wave fights, and the puzzles are just bad.

Your opinions.

They are both terrific games. I'll answer your question after Gow3 comes out.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
psrock said:
twesterm said:

Your opinions.

They are both terrific games. I'll answer your question after Gow3 comes out.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure everything in this thread is an opinion...

gears 2...

Around the Network

Gears wins. I loved GOW though too.

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

I haven't played to much of God of War yet. I have that game on the PS2 right now, but haven't put it in yet. But Gears of War is an awesome series. I have beaten the original Gears of War 3 or 4 times...hehe

It's a truly awesome game and can't wait till I get a hold of Gears of War 2.

I absolutely loved God of War I/II, and I'll let you know my verdict after the first current gen version of God of War is released.

makingmusic476 said:

I absolutely loved God of War I/II, and I'll let you know my verdict after the first current gen version of God of War is released.

thank you.

People talk about epic, big, badass for Gears, please try God of war.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
psrock said:
makingmusic476 said:

thank you.

People talk about epic, big, badass for Gears, please try God of war.

Tell me about it.  Remember when first viewing the Steeds of Time?  Or fighting the Colossus of Rhodes?