By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Go buy Valkyria Chronicles NOW

I'll buy it... after it gets trophy support.

PSN ID: TheSimkin

GamerTag: TheSimkin

WII friend Code: 0002 7972 4522 2681

Around the Network
errorrrr said:
does trophies really break a deal for an awesome game??? >_> seriously I dont' think I'll ever understand all the big deal about trophies... if it comes with the game then all right, cool. BUt if not, it won't stop me for a second getting such an awesome game.

no, it won't make me not buy the game, but it will make me delay it only cause there are like 5 other games I want to buy right now, and 2 games I still have to beat. So instead of being #1 on my to buy list, it is now in last.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

same for me...

I still have 3 games to beat on PS3 and more on Wii.

I am considering buying 3 games on PS3, and no tophy is not helping me

ALSO, this is the PERFECT game for trophies, would make me want to finish the game 100%, all maps and all bonuses

Try Rage Of Bahamut ! Free trading card and RPG game on ITunes / Android. Use Code : Laa49998 

And get free  rare card.  Enjoy !

Gonna buy this one when i beg my mommy and daddy for mooooookneeeee.

but yeah, the demo was solid i'll be picking this up ASAP.

Soriku said:
DMeisterJ said:
No.

You're a loser. I can't believe you'd play a game like LBP over the best game on the PS3 so far.

Whoa, thats alot a praise eh ri-ku?

Its a great game no doubt about that buddy, but as far as JRPG's in general go, Folklore is still a heavy hitter in overal fun-ness.

Though i think once i finally play it i may have to agree with you.

Around the Network
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
Soriku said:
DMeisterJ said:
No.

You're a loser. I can't believe you'd play a game like LBP over the best game on the PS3 so far.

Whoa, thats alot a praise eh ri-ku?

Its a great game no doubt about that buddy, but as far as JRPG's in general go, Folklore is still a heavy hitter in overal fun-ness.

Though i think once i finally play it i may have to agree with you.

I agree this is the best game on ps3. Once you played it you will say it too.

I disagree, played Folklore and VC is easily ten times better.

Videogirl said:
I disagree, played Folklore and VC is easily ten times better.

Thats because you've played it, once i do i will most likely agree aswell, but for the moment imo... Folklore>Valkria Chronicles.

But like i said that may change, none the less Folklore is still and over-looked PS3 exclusive so for that alone it deserves to be mentioned...

im probably picking it up today or tomorrow, ive been waiting to play a good rpg on the ps3 and soon i'll have one.

3DS FC: 4355-9313-6815

I love folklore, great game, very overlooked. But this spits in folklore's mouth, and gives it hepatitis.

Just beat chapter 10, very emotional end.

One minor complaint I had has been addressed in spades. Initially I had waaay too much money, and nothing to do with it. Upgrading all my weapons and armor and tank didn't use up much cash. Furthermore the weapon selection and character customization was very limited. Now that I'm in Chapter 11, that's not a problem. Especially with the addition of elite units (got the elite shocktrooper, they turn into elite at level 11). Once the weapon upgrade paths branch, and your characters and tanks (plural since you start getting more tanks) can start using primary and secondary weapons, and you start unlocking new weapon types (such as the flamethrower), and get new unique weapons as awards from the Princess for earning medals, you can really change up your characters and without doing a bunch of skirmishes you won't have enough money to keep everything upgraded to the max, and there is an abundance of minor changes you can make to the individual characters to make them differ from one another.

I'm going to have to take some time now to do a skirmish or two, and then really examine my characters and what I want to use them for. The game just gets deeper and deeper and better and better. Purchase it.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.