By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - wii bowling for PSN?

Around the Network

k...let's not get into "sony domination" jokes again...we get it...

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

I dont see why you would want to go bowling in your home sure its a nice idea but Nintendo didnt do it quite right IMO and yes this looks better but i would still rather go to the bowling alley with my friends.

End of 2014 Hardware Predictions (03/03/14)

PlayStation 4: 12-15million

Xbox One: 7-10 million

Wii U: 8-9 million (Changed 01/04/2014 from 7-9 --> 8-9 million)

mitsuhide said:
I dont see why you would want to go bowling in your home sure its a nice idea but Nintendo didnt do it quite right IMO and yes this looks better but i would still rather go to the bowling alley with my friends.

Me too. I don't think Bungie did Halo 2 right either. I'd rather just go out in the future and shoot aliens with my friends.

Here's a video from my band's last show Check out more (bigger) videos here http://www.youtube.com/user/icemanout
FishyJoe said:

Not as scary as the trailer. In the trailer the characters look like they came out of GTA and didn't sleep for one night after getting jet lag from a transatlantic trip.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

Around the Network
rockstarjerry981 said:
Wow. How original.

Wii fit, like a 20 yar old atari add on.   DS touch screen, copy of a 15 year old handheld.  50th game with mario.

Yahh real original. 

Nonquihote said:
rockstarjerry981 said:
Wow. How original.

Wii fit, like a 20 yar old atari add on.   DS touch screen, copy of a 15 year old handheld.  50th game with mario.

Yahh real original. 

omg a system u put games in... how original

Here's a video from my band's last show Check out more (bigger) videos here http://www.youtube.com/user/icemanout

I can't imagine trying to bowl with an awkward sixaxis. I'm sure this is going to be ridiculously pricey too. No thanks >_

Nonquihote said:
rockstarjerry981 said:
Wow. How original.

Wii fit, like a 20 yar old atari add on. DS touch screen, copy of a 15 year old handheld. 50th game with mario.

Yahh real original.

The technology in the balance board isn't even remotely similar to the add on from the Atari.  The DS Touch Screen has been used in ways that weren't even imagined before it's time (it also combined a built in mic with that for many games).

Sony's history in gaming:

PSone: Up the graphics, new format.

PS2: Add the rumble that Nintendo had last generation, up the graphics, new format. 

PSP: Copy the PS2's specs, lose an analog stick, add massive load times and horrible battery life.  New format. 

PS3: Add the Wireless controllers Nintendo had last generation, lose the rumble, up the graphics, new format, (try to) copy the motion control that Nintendo revealed more than a year earlier.

You sensing a pattern here?  Up the graphics, add a new format, copy whatever your competitor did.  There have been some amazing games on Sony systems (the PS2 has my second favorite library of games of all time), but to claim anything they have done is even remotely original (with the exception of the Eye of Judgement, which I think is one of the coolest things ever) is ridiculous.  They have followed the same pattern that gaming has survived on for 20 years without EVER changing it.  At least Nintendo had the balls to finally step up and change things.

Nonquihote said:
rockstarjerry981 said:
Wow. How original.

Yahh real original. 

I hope you haven't taken the SATs yet. You really need to practice your correlational skills. Girls like guys with skills. You are not that guy.

Wii Code 8761-5941-4718-0078