By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I'm a dummy and forgot to post a thread title :-)

Yeah, I mean, cmon it's just a Windows screenshot right? hehe. I liked the Samus picture that guy made, and so I made that pic for my desktop...felt like sharing it is all. If anybody ever complained I'd take it down. I've made a few more based off official art, they're oretty good in my opinion...just touching them up. I started a little drawing, pencil sketches, not good enough to post yet though hehe.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network

holy crap. It has a subject.

PSN ID: Kwaad

I fly this flag in victory!

Kwaad said: holy crap. It has a subject.
Guess an admin fixed it. Why don't they make it so starting a new topic without a title gives an error message?

Leo-j said: If a dvd for a pc game holds what? Crysis at 3000p or something, why in the world cant a blu-ray disc do the same?

ssj12 said: Player specific decoders are nothing more than specialized GPUs. Gran Turismo is the trust driving simulator of them all. 

"Why do they call it the xbox 360? Because when you see it, you'll turn 360 degrees and walk away" 

BenKenobi88 said: ROFL. They better fix being able to select blank topics.
no crap, I thought they would have fixed it when i did it on my first post.