By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I'm a dummy and forgot to post a thread title :-)

http://www.gamedaily.com/canvases/gd/_a/review-ssx-blur/20070223140409990001 A review on SSX Blur - what gives? The game isn't on sale yet (is it?) yet these guys are the only ones who have posted a review... How come IGN, 1Up, Gamespot, Gamespy, and even Gamerankings don't have any reviews yet? Any ideas? Why the exclusive for them? There are other larger gaming sites out there...

Around the Network

I wonder if anyone else will post on this one. ROFL. :)

PSN ID: Kwaad

I fly this flag in victory!

ROFL. They better fix being able to select blank topics.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Seriously. At least be able to delete them.

yeah, and maybe make those little arrows next to the titles also linked...so then if it was somehow blank, you could still click that arrow...that would be a very easy fix.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network

Yeah I like that idea alot. This thread is starting to piss people off, becuase they cant figure out how to see it. and they dont know how we are posting. :D Silly people. It shows who has computer smarts and who dosent.

Kwaad said: Yeah I like that idea alot. This thread is starting to piss people off, becuase they cant figure out how to see it. and they dont know how we are posting. :D Silly people. It shows who has computer smarts and who dosent.
Oh, finding a link on a forum menu makes you really brainy, right? You have definitely demonstrated your trolling capabilities this time!

no. I did the hmmm thread 482 is that... and 484 is that... so that means 483 is this one... so I edit the URL. Damn I'm dumb.

You said it, not me...

Please....you guys couldn't find it...it was fun while it lasted.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM