By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Littlebigplanet!

ZenfoldorVGI said:
Plus, if you buy it and decide to sell it back, it's going for a respectably high price on ebay for this time-frame, so you should be able to make most of your money back, if you get rid of it within the next few weeks. Win/win really. Play the game for like 5 dollars if you're Ebay pro zenfoldor approved.

oi u shhh

Around the Network
fat said:
ZenfoldorVGI said:
Plus, if you buy it and decide to sell it back, it's going for a respectably high price on ebay for this time-frame, so you should be able to make most of your money back, if you get rid of it within the next few weeks. Win/win really. Play the game for like 5 dollars if you're Ebay pro zenfoldor approved.

oi u shhh

lolol! You knew what I was trying to do...oh, you've endeared yourself to me, fat. I'm gonna love you so much, I might get the sugar diabeetis. <3

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

stovo said:

Does anyone think littlebigplanet is awsome?

I have brought it expecting it to be good, but it was absolutely amazing. The story is brilliant, with collectables and everything, plus other peoples levels you can play. And thats before creating your own levels.

I would reccomend it, post your opinions of the game

Agreed. The deal breaker for me is true co-op platforming with levels that actually require teamwork to complete. The wife and kids and I have had a blast playing co-op. We spent another few hours last night playing the Uncle Jalapeno/Boom Town levels together. All of us haven't laughed that hard in quite awhile ... trying to move impact explosives around in close confines with a crowd of sackpeople. Funny stuff.

WittlebigPwanet!

Littlebigplanet ftw (Y)

Around the Network

I Love tha game!!

Must buy!

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

Sales figures, please.

"...You can't kill ideas with a sword, and you can't sink belief structures with a broadside. You defeat them by making them change..."

- From By Schism Rent Asunder

the game is great but it depends on the person, i dont play FPS on consoles, only on pc so no FPS is good for me , there are people that don't play RPGs at all, and some people think button mashers suck. For me LBP is flawless , there could be people that don't like it but no one can deny the quality of the game.

dd if = /dev/brain | tail -f | grep games | nc -lnvvp 80

Hey Listen!

https://archive.org/details/kohina_radio_music_collection

Dryden said:
stovo said:

Does anyone think littlebigplanet is awsome?

I have brought it expecting it to be good, but it was absolutely amazing. The story is brilliant, with collectables and everything, plus other peoples levels you can play. And thats before creating your own levels.

I would reccomend it, post your opinions of the game

Agreed. The deal breaker for me is true co-op platforming with levels that actually require teamwork to complete. The wife and kids and I have had a blast playing co-op. We spent another few hours last night playing the Uncle Jalapeno/Boom Town levels together. All of us haven't laughed that hard in quite awhile ... trying to move impact explosives around in close confines with a crowd of sackpeople. Funny stuff.

I know the feeling, there has been only 2 games that my wife has like, DK 1 on the SNES and LBP and we are having so much fun.

dd if = /dev/brain | tail -f | grep games | nc -lnvvp 80

Hey Listen!

https://archive.org/details/kohina_radio_music_collection