By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Dear my Wii friends... (anyone get this problem?)

To the people registered on my Wii as a friend, (around 10 of you here)

My Wii connect has recently been going screwy and today I learned that my Wii wasn't emitting a blue light to indicate a message from anyone (before you make jokes about me not having any messages to even result in the blue light)>>>, going back on the dates I see alot of messages I have recieved but never read, (I don't know why my Wii wasn't telling me of a new message) but it's all working properly now, if I didn't reply I don't mean to be rude, I always reply, there's still probably more I haven't read because I have to sit on a specific date and wait for the messages to show up, weird, anyone else ever get this problem?

Around the Network

I'll have to check as I hadn't a blue light in awhile but I started turning the system off once it got really warm (the weather, not the system).

To cash in my CC rewards points for $300 in Circuit City gift cards to purchase a 360 or not: That is the question.

I wouldn't know, i'm on vacation away from my Wii. Next week i'll check it out. You can always PM someone on this site though if something goes wrong.

"You won't find Adobe here in Nairobi"