By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Is Resistance 2 a Flop?

Its been like 2 days for the launch of R2 and so far the main page of the vgchartz is not bombarded by threads on Resistance 2

Neither we have got stories how awesome it is nor we have got anecdotal sales figures that it will break 1 million in a day cuz 3 stores around me were all sold out with a mega launch of the game... although the shipment they got was only 10 units. :) anyway just joking... not even any news abt any crashes or bugs... not even threads like who owns R2.:)

but seriously not many ppl threads have been created after the launch of the game so either ppl are too bz in playing or they lost the interest in it...

Around the Network

It's not released in Europe/Asia so this thread is for the US?

It's too early to say that. Anyway, did anyone saw metacritic. Variety gave 7 to this game so it could drop to 89%. Those shitty's gave to littlebigplanet the lower score too.

its a big day for US : obama won the election. come on besides gaming there are many things happening around you

Most PS3 owners are to busy playing LBP to talk about the other games they just got.

PSN name: Gazz1979 (feel free to add me, but please put your Vgchartz name in the message!)

Battlefield 2: Gazz1979

Around the Network
Yojimbo said:
It's not released in Europe/Asia so this thread is for the US?

but vgchartz have quite a few members from NA.. and plus when LBP launched in NA first we saw quite a few threads on it sales, levels, impression ...

Variety is owned by MS
Read That
http://www.n4g.com/industrynews/NewsCom-227359.aspx?CT=1&Page=2&Page2=1#Comments

When will the sony hate stop??!!
I have lost my respect for microsoft.
i will NEVER buy a 360.

trust me it will own

luistomas8782 said:
It's too early to say that. Anyway, did anyone saw metacritic. Variety gave 7 to this game so it could drop to 89%. Those shitty's gave to littlebigplanet the lower score too.

Well, MS will do anything to show that the 360 is better (keep trying MS)

My respect for Microsoft is now even lower than it was. It's now going into negative numbers.

what kind of dumbass thread is this? noobie you make the weirdest threads.