By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - People on this site...

highwaystar101 said:
Haha, us have no life, you have no life. I bet you have never got laid because no girl would touch youch 1 inch long gang green penis. I bet that even your parents wopuldn't care if you died tomorrow.

OH and FYI, the bets are just for fun and takes 2 minutes a week to do. Most of us are good people, unliker you who deserves to dies a slow painful death!!!

WOW! HOLY SH*T!! Dude... is that nerd rage? and they're calling me the bully when I didn't even remotely diss any1. Talk about lifeless lowlifes. I mean your swearing at me through daddy's computer screen you think that would offend me or scare me? lol "THE INTERNET IS SERIOUS BUSINESS" that so suits u! how about u find a d*ck before you find 1 in your mouth grow some balls.. you guys aren't worth the bandwidth.. peace!

Around the Network
MegaMan1990 said:
highwaystar101 said:
Haha, us have no life, you have no life. I bet you have never got laid because no girl would touch youch 1 inch long gang green penis. I bet that even your parents wopuldn't care if you died tomorrow.

OH and FYI, the bets are just for fun and takes 2 minutes a week to do. Most of us are good people, unliker you who deserves to dies a slow painful death!!!

WOW! HOLY SH*T!! Dude... is that nerd rage? and they're calling me the bully when I didn't even remotely diss any1. Talk about lifeless lowlifes. I mean your swearing at me through daddy's computer screen you think that would offend me or scare me? lol "THE INTERNET IS SERIOUS BUSINESS" that so suits u! how about u find a d*ck before you find 1 in your mouth grow some balls.. you guys aren't worth the bandwidth.. peace!

You didn't offend anyone? only everyone on the site. Look, I'm not the prepubescent 14 YO, I bet you have never even lived away from "mommy and daddies" house. Dude, I would kick your ass in real life, I never let pricks like you get away with stuff like this. The only way to get rid of pricks on the internet for good (ie, stop false accounts) is to make them feel inferior (which you are). I hope you have a pleasent life before you commit suicide from lonelyness. Goodbye

P.S. Reported

highwaystar101 said:
MegaMan1990 said:
highwaystar101 said:

You didn't offend anyone? only everyone on the site. Look, I'm not the prepubescent 14 YO, I bet you have never even lived away from "mommy and daddies" house. Dude, I would kick your ass in real life, I never let pricks like you get away with stuff like this. The only way to get rid of pricks on the internet for good (ie, stop false accounts) is to make them feel inferior (which you are). I hope you have a pleasent life before you commit suicide from lonelyness. Goodbye

P.S. Reported

Lmfao!!! says the little redneck cumster.. Oh you're definetly not the prepubescent 14 YO you sound like a 8 YO getting sexual abused by his fucked up parents! rofl what a little dick. Oh so you're calling me lifeless just for stating simple facts? rofl look at ur post count what a lifeless little 1/2 inched dick you are. Go find friends... oh I forgot you used THIS site to find friends.. you probably get bullied in real life or something, yet you act tough on the internet.. typical prepubescent kid. Please come back to me when you're atleast over 12 or have matured abit. I hope you die with a dick in your mouth. Btw i'd probably just kick your ass by making you look at my dick seriously I mean it's only the biggest 15 incher u'll ever see. It's kinda like a rollercoaster except when you ride it you never come back. Anyway enjoy sucking ur moms dildo you little redneck tranny chronic wanking son of a cock.

P.S. go fuck your mom

BTW even if I get banned I'll make a new account and haunt u till ur sad death u little prediction betting dickwad. It's my job to get rid of fuckers like u and make them men.. If your ugly parents won't make u a decent bitch.. I WILL!

Aj_habfan said:
I know, people who make a friendly bet online must devote their lives to those predictions.

This

Locked.

To Each Man, Responsibility