By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - MetaCritic To Tighten Commenting Requirements After Gears, LBP Handbagging

@axumblade

Nintendo Channel on Wii has that function; finding people with similar tastes... more like games though.

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D

Around the Network

I think they were saying something like they were going to implement a voting history thing where the sources are broken down into groups like:
"Traditionallly rating 360 games as higher than metacritic score people said this", or "voting consistently with wii metacritic score voted this"
In any event it is supposed to be something that lets us know what kind of mindset these people have.

I like KBG29's ideas regarding a quiz, and others like waiting until the game has been officialy released.....shees, that one should be a no-brainer.

Maybe they could restrict users selecting ratings within 60-80% of the aggregate critic score.

Okami

To lavish praise upon this title, the assumption of a common plateau between player and game must be made.  I won't open my unworthy mouth.

Christian (+50).  Arminian(+20). AG adherent(+20). YEC(+20). Pre-tribulation Pre-milleniumist (+10).  Republican (+15) Capitalist (+15).  Pro-Nintendo (+5).  Misc. stances (+30).  TOTAL SCORE: 195
  http://quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=43870 <---- Fun theology quiz

I fully expected the user reviews to be broken by fanboy ballot-stuffers. GTAIV getting a 98 from critics is more concerning to me. :p

Around the Network
Dryden said:
I fully expected the user reviews to be broken by fanboy ballot-stuffers. GTAIV getting a 98 from critics is more concerning to me. :p

THIS

blackstar said:
Dryden said:

THIS

Yes This. ^_^ Maybe not, never followed reviews for even movies.

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D