By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Disaster: Day of Crisis - Sales

Emergencyz maybe

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

Around the Network

if it was called.

Wii Disaster and prod by miyamoto it would have sold millions.

11ht11 call me whatever you want, just have a look at chartz and you'll see by yourself... Why do you think third parties continue to develop on ps3/360 when the wii has this big userbase? Because they love "HD"? Huh huh, that's because it's impossible to sell on wii if you're a third.

And That is the main problem of this console, their customers are not "educated" to buy something else than nintendo stuff.

let's be serious here. it is not simply a case of not being tracked. the game bombed in sales and that's the truth of the matter. it may be difficult to accept as a nintendo fan but that's just the truth. it did not make the uk top 40 last week and did not make it this week either. r we suggesting that not only is vgchartz not tracking the game but so is uk chart track?

Biggest Pikmin Fan on VGChartz I was chosen by default due to voting irregularities

Super Smash Brawl Code 1762-4158-5677 Send me a message if you want to receive a beat down

XiaoMay said:
I dont think it bombed so hard. It's undertracked

Many stores had it in their "top selling titles"

ALSO, it IS advertised on TV.

SHould be aroung 50k

I agree with this.

"Let justice be done though the heavens fall." - Jim Garrison

"Ask not your horse, if ye should ride into battle" - myself

Around the Network
XiaoMay said:

ALSO, it IS advertised on TV.

If it is, Nintendo are doing the worst possible job they could for it. I havent seen a single advert.

jo21 said:

if it was called.

Wii Disaster and prod by miyamoto it would have sold millions.

Impossible. You can't sell 2million when you only produce about 17 copies.

Also, you need to stop this shit.

Tremble said:
Just lol: "they forgot to track it..."

Disaster bomb, that's a fact, this is a new IP and even if it's made by nintendo, most of wii owners want their mario/zelda/pokemon franchise, nothing else...

LOL at you

of course it didnt bomb this hard. it's advertised here and Nintendo is pushing the game a bit

it should sell more than ok, especially on long term

Try Rage Of Bahamut ! Free trading card and RPG game on ITunes / Android. Use Code : Laa49998 

And get free  rare card.  Enjoy !

Seriously, people, bomb or not, when it's been on the top sellers list for stores, it can't simply not exist on the charts. It's just not possible. The situation is, it's not being tracked. Once we actually see some sales figures, yeah, it might be a bomb, but the fact of the matter is simply that it's not being tracked.

yeah I have a hard time believing it sold less than Biohazard 0 at 320 copies.

"Let justice be done though the heavens fall." - Jim Garrison

"Ask not your horse, if ye should ride into battle" - myself

@tremble i was just joking, and what do you mean 3rd parties develop for the ps3/360?

isnt for the 360 then port it for ps3 with lots of issues jk jk

OnTopic:im sure we will get some sales figures soon