By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - IGN Banjo Kazooie: Nuts & Bolls Review...

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/927/927091p3.html

Closing Comments
Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts is a game that never stopped being fun for me. It's an odd duck that doesn't fit into any conventional game genres and probably isn't right for everybody. Despite its friendly appearance, Nuts & Bolts isn't exactly easy to pick up and play and might be over the head of some small children. There's a lot of depth here and the vehicle creation tools allow you to flex your mind and your fingers at the same time. This is a great change of pace from the usual Xbox 360 fare and a game that will offer a lot of fun to those willing to invest some time in it.

7.0 Presentation
A text-heavy, complex game in a children's suit.
8.5 Graphics
Vibrant with great design, Banjo is a looker. Sometimes the engine can't keep up and the display will chug.
7.0 Sound
I love the music but those sound effects could drive me nuts.
8.5 Gameplay
A unique game that isn't for everyone. Invest some time in it and the charm will shine through.
8.5 Lasting Appeal
The multiplayer game sounds good on paper, but isn't that hot in reality. The single-player game, however, is one that you can play for ages.
Impressive
OVERALL
(out of 10 / not an average)

--------

Starting to get interested...

Around the Network

ugh, stupid IGN

Boycot IGN as well guys, they don't know what quality is..

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

For someone who has been here as long as you, I'd think you'd know better than to post a thread with just a link ...

I've read the review now completely and still agree with my statement. This deserves higher

Well that was expected I guess?

Around the Network
Dolla Dolla said:
For someone who has been here as long as you, I'd think you'd know better than to post a thread with just a link ...

Well, if you'd have given me a chance, you'd have found that I planned to edit more info in >_>

@ Neos

This isn't even the lowest score it's recieved. No need to boycott IGN...

I know Okey , but I was expecting a lot more from IGN to be honest..

--OkeyDokey-- said:
Dolla Dolla said:

Well, if you'd have given me a chance, you'd have found that I planned to edit more info in >_>

Watch the sass, captain sassie pants!

OT, the demo was cool. If I was a banjo fan, I'd be all over this. Maybe eventually. It's still a great price.

Oh God.

ioi, if you're reading, it's about time we had the option to edit thread titles >_>

Bump for Starcraft :)