By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Let's all stop giving money to blizzard.

I've stopped giving money to Blizzard since September 30. Join me in stopping this fascist money hungry corporation from ruining our lives!

AHHHHHH! NO TO WOTLK! AHHHHH!!!

Around the Network

Ummm, tell that to all the 11 million World of Warcraft subscribers.

I still don't understand all the love for Blizzard, what was the last game they developed worth playing?

pfft. Blizzard doesn't need you. Blizzard has Korea.

Seriously, Blizzard owns the whole damn country. Be afraid.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Zones said:

I still don't understand all the love for Blizzard, what was the last game they developed worth playing?

Congrats Zones, that's the 1st time in over a year that i change my signature but you really deserve it. =)

Zones : I still don't understand all the love for Blizzard, what was the last game they developed worth playing?
bugrimmar said:

I've stopped giving money to Blizzard since September 30. Join me in stopping this fascist money hungry corporation from ruining our lives!

Dude, I stopped 4 years ago. where have ya been? I told you long time ago but you didn't listen. Now you decide to have a change of heart and hope for your miracle with followers to join you but they have already left you long time ago.

If you don't know who, its this jerk right here

<---------------------------------------------

Around the Network
mrpapaye said:
Zones said:

Congrats Zones, that's the 1st time in over a year that i change my signature but you really deserve it. =)

Cheers. 

I've been thinking of giving them another 30 dollars to rebuy Diablo 2 since I lost my cd keys >

-=Dew the disco dancing fo da Unco Graham=-

Yes, lets boycott Blizzard, Ubisoft and any other company that make decent games...
So what games are we going to buy in the end ?
Those made by Midway lol ?

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

bugrimmar said:

You do know that they charge the same price as their competitors for Wow right ?

And they actually release less expansions so in the end it turns out to be cheaper...

So why the hate toward Blizzard specifically ? Because they are more successfull ?

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

its because i want to play wotlk :( lol