By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who is buying Naruto: The Broken Bond (X360)

IDK, I will probably get the Wiimake of GNT4 before I get that

Around the Network

Ah, damnit. I forgot to play that demo. I knew there was something else I wanted to do today. Anyway, I dunno. I'm really looking forward to Ultimate Ninja Storm tomorrow and I'm not sure I have time for 2 Naruto games. Maybe early next year when the software slump comes.

Wow... I just played the demo for this game, and it's terrible. When the first thing a game reminds you of is Superman 64, you know there's a problem.

Hates Nomura.

Tagged: GooseGaws - <--- Has better taste in games than you.

Broken Bond has LIVE multiplayer

PS3 naruto game is offline only.

BB is automatically superior.

2008 360 prediction: 26 million (thus surpassing XBOX lifetime sales in one year less time).

As long as there are 360 bashers, I will be there to do something about it.

-Ghost_MLD- said:

That's like saying online multiplayer would automatically make Ninjabread Man a better game than Super Mario Galaxy.  A flawed argument, at best.

Hates Nomura.

Around the Network

@gooseGaws

please....unlike most claims, I can back this up. My sister owns Naruto: Rise of a Ninja for 360, which also has LIVE multiplayer.

The gameplay is solid. Her friends, nor me, like Naruto. So if it werent for LIVE
So please, dont pull that bs on me. Online matters a lot here. And Broken Bond only improves upon Rise of A Ninjas gameplay, the LIVE multiplayer gives a distinct edge against the PS3 game.

2008 360 prediction: 26 million (thus surpassing XBOX lifetime sales in one year less time).

I haven't played the first game, but if the demo is representative of the final game (which I suspect it will be), calling it an improvement makes the first game sound utterly awful.

Hates Nomura.

Well i tried the demo and it only featured single player component.

As for the fighting, the general core principles were there, but there were some differences to Rise of a Ninja.

Either way, my argument about the value of online multiplayer in the fighting genre still stands. The fact that Ubisoft can make 2 naruto games with LIVE but Namco cant do it now is inexcusable.

-Ghost_MLD- said:

The first step to having a good game fighting game is to actually have a decent fighting system. The Broken Bond does not. The fact that Namco Bandai can make the fighting fantastic but Ubisoft can't make a decent fighting system in 2 games is inexcusable.

See, I can do it too.

Online multi is a big hit against it, but the actual quality of NUNS is a bigger factor I think than features.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.