By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Wii 50% and PS3 25% Guesstimations

Okay, this is quite simple.

Look at my post (btw, you should read the thread it is in, it is quite educational on the subject). http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/post.php?id=1390360

Do you believe that the Ps3 can manage to tie the 360 by end of 09? If you do, do you think it can by end of Q2 09 (remember to read my post, it gives some info on what you just said you believe).

If you believe it will tie the Ps3 by end of 09, do you believe that the Wii will have 50% market share before that?

I don't even believe the Ps3 will tie the 360 by the end of 09, but I think that the Wii will hit 50% market share before that (ala, end Q2 09)

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS

Around the Network

Vice versa for me.

Sephiroth357 said:
Vice versa for me.

Do you mean you expect the PS3 to reach it's benchmark 1st? Care to put a time table for when it's going down. Do you think the Wii will hit/end up with >50% in the end?

@Johann

Even though, I'm sure there are a lot of hardcore fanboys that would die and go to heaven over that, everyone knows that the less syllables you have in your system's name the better it sells. So that might not be a good idea.

If Sega did that,they would have to really off set it with some very special features, to really take hold of a large marketshare. Things like, adding a motion-controlled paddle ball. And BC is a must! It would need to play Pico Beena games, sg-1000 games, and VMU titles as well. Not to mention, adorable 3-d avatars for social networking are the all the rage, right now. They better bring back the chao's, so everyone can meet up online in the chao garden. Last, but not least, let's not forget how achievements sell games. Maybe, when a player accomplishes something, Sega could give out Flicky hides that could be mounted next to player's user profiles.

That my friend would be UltimateSegawsomesauceofwinFOREVER Kick @ss!!!! They would be pwning the competition so bad, there's no catfaggotisically way anybody could mess with them.