By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The official President Obama thread

Aw, what a nice McCain. Such a shame he was a dick for a year and shooed away his voters. Seriously.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network

I love how he has to stop the crowd from booing.

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

quoting myself from the other thread

is it a benefit that Obama won? no. If McCain won would it benefit the USA? no. Basically either way the USA is going to be going to the road to hell.

To be frank, I voted Nader.

to add to this

The USA citizens basically lost either way. Congrats to Obama but frankly it doesnt matter. Obama wont save this country.

All I can say is hello 2nd Civil War (Corrupt US Gov vs a secondary US gov by the citizens) or Revolutionary War if he attempts what I think he might. w00t! This might have happened with McCain too.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

HAHAHAH YES! GG America you did it!

yea nader would helped things a whole lot.

End of 2009 Predictions (Set, January 1st 2009)

Wii- 72 million   3rd Year Peak, better slate of releases

360- 37 million   Should trend down slightly after 3rd year peak

PS3- 29 million  Sales should pick up next year, 3rd year peak and price cut

Around the Network
Xyrax said:

WOW!  That's hillarious...

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

I hate The View, but I can't wait to see Elisabeth Hasselbeck eat it tomorrow.

Xyrax said:

I lol'd, seriously.

ssj12, there isn't going to be a civil war.

That's why I threw my support behind Obama so strongly, because he is intelligent, pragmatic, cool-headed, and will unite people more than his presidency will divide.

I saw the McCain speech, I am not angry at the people booing, I feel bad for them. They hurt. The world they knew, they found, doesn't exist in reality. They will come around, they will stop hurting, and the country will be a better place for it.

Plus, Jesse Jackson is crying... they can't stay mad when Jackson is crying.

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

Xyrax said:

Needs moar beards.

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.