By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - PS3 being sold at a profit or, DMeisterJ owns a PS3!!!!!!

Congratulations DMeisterJ. I guess you have waited so long for a ps3. Well, welcome to the family. Once you get everything set up, add me on psn. My ID is Ekans216. Btw, you will be able to buy God of War 3 when it comes out!

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

Around the Network

You must get Uncharted and Warhawk, both are about $20 now and both are great games!

Way to go!
Congrats man :D

I know you're going to download the VC demo. Love it.

And then buy it tomorrow.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

outlawauron said:
I know you're going to download the VC demo. Love it.

And then buy it tomorrow.

I agree.  Screw R2.

Around the Network

Hell yeah for Valkyria Chronicles!

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

I'm gonna borrow Uncharted from ecurbj, IDK about VC though. I will download the demo.

Update almost finished, yay!

@outlaw:

He'll be too busy playing El Killzonè 2.  :P

DMeisterJ said:
I'm gonna borrow Uncharted from ecurbj, IDK about VC though. I will download the demo.

Update almost finished, yay!

Add XmURDeRx when you get your PSN up :)

I'm about to start Solid Snake's final mission!

Oh Em Gee.

See everyone in a few years.